• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney + - Avatar The Way of Water

trh1694

I am receiving the error "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires a payment." when trying to download Avatar The Way of Water from Disney +.

Disney.png

I previously have been able to download from Disney and I can download other movies, but Not Avatar The Way of Water. I can stream this movie and I can download it to a tablet, but not download via AS.
I have a No Ads account and am not using a VPN.
I've logged out of Disney, removed Disney as a provider, exited AS, logged back in, added Disney back and still have the same error.
AnyStream Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.6.0.astlog
    159.8 KB · Views: 2
Downloaded fine for me in my region on DisneyWay.jpg

Last edited:
Yet still not working on my Disney +.

Last edited:
Yet still not working on my Disney +.
Update to an ad-free plan. You need an ad-free plan for new movies on Disney to work. Please upload a logfile with every support request. Just saying "Not working doesn't give me much to work with to help you."

I got it on D+ yesterday without a problem. And I'll get a better version off of Max later once 1080p (or better) is back.

Update to an ad-free plan. You need an ad-free plan for new movies on Disney to work. Please upload a logfile with every support request. Just saying "Not working doesn't give me much to work with to help you."

Sorry. I thought I had all the required information in my first post, including the logfile.

Back