• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discovery+ and AP

obertc

Hi folks, apologize upfront for a seemingly idiot question, but here goes ... if I subscribe to a channel in AP (say discovery+ [or paramount+, etc]) and when searching the catalog (in AP tab running AS), I run across a title that says "Available with discovery+ on Prime Video Channels", does this mean the AS will automatically pull that up and have it available to D/L (little green "download" button, top of screen), like it does now for IMDB? After viewing several posts on the forum, it appears that this is the case, but I just want to be crystal clear. Thanks in advance ...

Peace

OB

Yes you have it exactly right, and there are no idiot questions. Use the green downloadable button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back