• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disable automatic downloading when adding videos in a batch?

XC_3730C

Is there a way to configure AS+ not automatically start downloading videos after adding them to a batch? Reason I ask is because when I add videos to the batch, it starts downloading automatically which makes my PC so slow that it is hard to browse AS+ in order to add more to the batch. Even after I pause the batch, I have to wait until the 1st video of the batch is done in order for my PC to not act so sluggish.

My PC is older (CPU: i5 4590S @ 3.40ghz) running Windows 10 but gonna upgrade soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is a pause button to the right of the titles.

How do you do this when it's the first time ? It works only if I download 1 title first, in the other case I don't see the list on the right.

EDIT : OK I see now.

Suggestion : Can it be possible to see the button "show the queue manager" if only one provider is enabled ? I only see it when I enable another provider.

You can show or hide the queue. Upper right hand side is a button to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thanks I saw it after searching, but there is no button if I don't enable another provider. I have only Amazon and I don't see anything unless I check another provider in the settings.

Yes thanks I saw it after searching, but there is no button if I don't enable another provider. I have only Amazon and I don't see anything unless I check another provider in the settings.
So enable another provider and just don't use it. Maybe that will work.;)

Yes thank you it's what I do now...
It's just I was searching this button and I didn't find it when I post my question the first time.
In any case I think it's a little "bug" isn't it ? So It was just to get you noticed.

Yes thank you it's what I do now...
It's just I was searching this button and I didn't find it when I post my question the first time.
In any case I think it's a little "bug" isn't it ? So It was just to get you noticed.
I noticed and it will be reported.:thankyou:

Back