• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deepwater Horizon rip to HD problem

interossiter

Attempt rip to HD then process via handbrake. 4 MPLS shown available after rip. all have issues when rendered via handbrake.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_Deepwater Horizon.ziplog
    382.6 KB · Views: 8
Use CloneBD to process so much easier, and many things on CloneBD are free to use. Maybe its not free for this instance but check it out, you might just like its ease of use and if you can deal with Bertthebeavers watermark, you can use it forever.

Well according to the log AnyDVD has read errors on the disc, try cleaning it and see if AnyDVD can then finish decrypting the disc

I own a full copy of cloneBD, but to clarify since I am new to this - It will allow me e to watch a copy of the movie from my hard drive, but it will be from a full size version of Blu Ray, not give me the option to compress it to a single mp4 / m4v file? I don't believe the read errors on the disc are related to issue. the whole movie is there, it's just out of sequence or the dialog is out of sync with the lips of the actor. My limited experience is that this seems to be related to protection not read errors.

I own a full copy of cloneBD, but to clarify since I am new to this - It will allow me e to watch a copy of the movie from my hard drive, but it will be from a full size version of Blu Ray, not give me the option to compress it to a single mp4 / m4v file? I don't believe the read errors on the disc are related to issue. the whole movie is there, it's just out of sequence or the dialog is out of sync with the lips of the actor. My limited experience is that this seems to be related to protection not read errors.

This is the AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues section). Please post an question or problem you have with CloneBD in the specific CloneBD forum section here: https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/clonebd.89/

Well if you look at the logfile AnyDVD is unable to decrypt the disc as it can't read it properly due to read errors, until that is fixed it can't decrypt the disc and therefore it can't tell you the correct playlist

I own a full copy of cloneBD, but to clarify since I am new to this - It will allow me e to watch a copy of the movie from my hard drive, but it will be from a full size version of Blu Ray, not give me the option to compress it to a single mp4 / m4v file?

Sure, CloneBD will compress it to a single file, if you want it to. If you have a license for CloneBD, that's part of the options.

Back