• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Promotion and Purchase Problems

has there been any update yet to purchasing methods for US buyers ?

Well, they said they would extend the promo until they got Visa working but that didn't happen after all.

A darn shame.

I tried to go through paypal with MC, I purchased a prepaid MC card - neither of those worked.
I even applied FOR a MC, because you guys said that the promotion would be extended.
Which, since I'm being blunt, is *WAY* more than a customer should have to do.

Looks like the promotion didn't get extended? I'm guessing that it was just an oversight that you guys will straighten out once you get things fixed with Visa?
Maybe US customers who have been back and forth with support will get a 20% off code for 1 order or something when it is all sorted?

I get that bitcoin and litecoin are 'options' .. but most of the vendors for both are Shady AF.
[It also doesn't help that I used to have 'lifetime' licenses from SlySoft. So .. you know .. I'm not really 'excited' about going over that road again.]

Good software is good software though .. and you guys always really seem to try your best at keeping stuff going, so I'm here, Visa card in hand (and MC on the way) .. but really, the discount was the driving reason I was going to switch over now, before you had support for Hulu, or Disney+.

Otherwise, I'll wait to see what happens I guess.

Good luck, hopefully this is a blip on the radar and we can all get back to complaining about the 'fixed download credits' instead :D

it also looks like the promotional discounts have been removed during purchase .... only a 10% discount remains for using crypto currency.

I originally bought enough bitcoin to make one purchase based on those promo prices and was waiting for the funds to be available in my wallet, just not willing to spend 60 euro for a year of Anystream.

I can see Anystream as one of those platforms that will have issues working in the future as Amazon and Netflix get smarter with time.

I got an email notification yesterday that said they got the system working with Visa again.
Got my purchase done w the 20% off link included in the email.
Thanks, RedFox!

I got an email notification yesterday that said they got the system working with Visa again.
Got my purchase done w the 20% off link included in the email.
Thanks, RedFox!

Hm....I haven't seen any emails coming in. Been waiting and hoping they apply the 20% off discount again because I was wanting to get AnyStream/AnyDVD but been waiting on VISA and any promos.

As a user of Anydvd and now HD for more than a decade, it still bothers me I can't get a discount as a loyal customer, but new people buying a bundle get a discount. But, hopefully the 20% sale will be back on soon so I can order an AS lifetime.

Back