• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Conversion Software

@Ch3vr0n, he came to that conclusion because you scanned his posts and did not read them.
Philbert said:
Chevron...are you serious? If a DVD has protection, after backup with AnyDVD the DVD has NO protection?
How does AnyDVD alter an already stamped disc?
Ch3vr0n said:
Yes, I'm dead serious. How? Because the ripper ties into the decryption. When you right click the fox tray icon you have 2 options. 'rip video dvd to hard drive' and 'rip to image'. When your select either one, you rip the disc with anydvd and encryption gets removed during ripping. Result: encryption free copy on hard drive
You were talking about the ripped folder, I got that. But you replied to his comment about removing protection from the original, not a rip. Butting heads further gains nothing.

and it still removes protection forever. use the AnyDVD ripper =>rip to HDD => protection is gone FOREVER. I said nor suggested anything like "they're RW".
Load the rip in anydvd rip in shrink => shrink will work just fine in standard shrink as well as reauthor mode
Surely you can see that expressing it that way is, at best, ambiguous. Why not express it unambiguously and simply say the copy you make that way is unprotected.

depends on what my target is, i've got the VSO-Software suite for most of itand then some other small tools if i just need a demux/remux done to change container.

Same here, it's great software!

Back