• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD will not burn DL disks suddenly

motherboards with JSMicro controller

Jasoneden, can you provide a screenshot of what you see in device manager if you were to attempt to do this on your system?

You can files from your computer using the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(when you reply; you may need to click "go advanced")

I don't think this is going to help, but I would like to take a look

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has a ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus mobo--I'm having problems

I'm having problems running CloneDVD or CloneCD on my system that I recently upgraded with a P5N32-E SLI Plus mobo. It's kind of bizzare and we're running out of ideas on my thread in the CloneDVD issues area. If anyone has this mobo--or would like to help otherwise--please check out my trouble shooting thread here

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could give. Thanks to all!
Jason

I looked that up and it seems as if this quote was refering to the other mobo they compared the P5N32-ESLI Plus to and not the P5N32 itself.

True, but it is the same manufacturer and may have something in common. Just another shot in the dark.

I read through your thread on your problems. What brand of RAM did you install onto the Asus MOBO. Is the RAM matched? Asus MOBO's can be a little picky about RAM compatibility and that has been known to cause some weird issues.
One other issue could possibly be the nVidia chipsets. Intel CPU's like Intel chipsets and drivers.
Also, to the reference about what to delete using Regseeker...delete anythiong and everything that it finds. It is the premium free Registry cleaner and is completely safe to use.

Jasoneden, can you provide a screenshot of what you see in device manager if you were to attempt to do this on your system?

attach.gif

Hello again everyone,

I tried clicking on the link, but it keeps saying Explorer can't display the page. I would gladly send a screenshot, but I have never actually captured a screenshot before. How exactly do you do that? And what sections in Device manager did you want me to open up so that you can see them?

Thanks for your help oldjoe,

The RAM I have is on their Qualified Vendor List. It is matched. I definitely did my homework before I bought all the different components, as I have occasionally had problems with other systems I have built for people. It's usually easier--and cheaper!--to get it right the first time. I even know that the RAM is approved for two sticks or four sticks, but not three.

I tried clicking on the link, but it keeps saying Explorer can't display the page.

Sorry. I fixed the link.

I would gladly send a screenshot, but I have never actually captured a screenshot before. How exactly do you do that?

Click here

And what sections in Device manager did you want me to open up so that you can see them?
Edit/Delete Message

Well mostly ide ata/Atapi controllers . . . but also dvd/cd-rom drives and universal serial bus controllers, I guess.
And maybe another screenshot of system devices.

Last edited:

attach.gif

I hope this screenshot works. I think this is what you're looking for.

Attachments

• Screenshot of dev manager.jpg
    Screenshot of dev manager.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
I hope this screenshot works. I think this is what you're looking for.

Yeah, that worked, but it's too small. I can't read anything.

Also, can you include the dvd/cd-rom drives and system devices? (or add an additional screenshot)?

Sorry. I am trying to strecth the shots out with Paint, but they become too large to be uploaded according to the size limitations. Any ideas?

I posted that last one before I saw your suggested program link. I captured the screenshots with MWSnap this time.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
I posted that last one before I saw your suggested program link. I captured the screenshots with MWSnap this time.

Still pretty tiny . . .

Anyway, I made out enough to say that what you posted looks normal to me, which is bad because I still don't have anything to recommend.

I don't know why they are so small. When I look at the image on my computer, it is the proper size, but when I click the link in the forum, I get the tiny image like you.

Could you post the brand and madel of the RAM you used? Have you tried running it with two sticks?

I merged the threads. The advantage is there is now one thread to troubleshoot one issue, and the link specifying your motherboard still exists in the General Hardware Issues forum.

Could you post the brand and madel of the RAM you used? Have you tried running it with two sticks?

Hey oldjoe,

The RAM sticks are 1 gig Corsair XMS2 series 6400C4's. I did try running two sticks as you suggested, but to no avail. Frozen computer again. Thanks for trying though.

Back