• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.1.5.3 beta

i'll encode in the hires ipod profile but at normal resolution
we'll see...

encoded in ipod hires, double pass, 320 resolution but the undertitles are not really readable....:eek:

encoded in ipod hires, double pass, 320 resolution but the undertitles are not really readable....:eek:
because they're so small? or because they're so transparent?

The disc is in 4:3 format, so it's 3something x 272, I'll send the IFO's tonight, with anydvd off I assume? or on?

On, sure - I need to see, what CloneDVD mobile sees.

well i want to play the movies when i'm in the hotel connected to a normal tv...

Ok, I just wanted to be sure.
There are still very many out there who think, 640x480 Video displayed on the iPods screen should look twice as good as 320x240 :)

Ok, now can just somebody post a screen shot - it sort of stretches my imagination too much, to think of what you are really talking about. :)

Ok, now can just somebody post a screen shot - it sort of stretches my imagination too much, to think of what you are really talking about. :)
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9419/vlcsnap7353wr4.png
vlcsnap7353wr4.png

Last edited:
I've also emailed you the files peer.

Attachments

• Family Guy R2 UK.zip
    86.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

this is a shot made by the normal ipod reso

Attachments

• ipod normal.zip
    82.5 KB · Views: 2

this is a sample of the hires ipod 320 reso with 2 passes

Attachments

• ipod hires 2pass.zip
    82.4 KB · Views: 2

That one looks pretty normal.
After all the subtitles are resized to half the size the authors meant them to be. So you can't expect them to be perfect.
Most subtitles are a bit larger, so they look somewhat better. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

Ok, these are inverted. Thanks for the IFOs, I can't find anything strange there in those.
I'll have to get myself an original...

... but I'll play around a little and see if some antialiasing might help...

Oh, by the way, Matt, what was the result with version 1.1.4.1 (and that disc)? The same?

Oh, by the way, Matt, what was the result with version 1.1.4.1 (and that disc)? The same?
Yup, the same. Are you also able to remove the black box around them? It's most annoying.

That one looks pretty normal.
After all the subtitles are resized to half the size the authors meant them to be. So you can't expect them to be perfect.
Most subtitles are a bit larger, so they look somewhat better. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

hmm, attached a shot made by imtoo convertor for ipod, same movie but since it is a trial it's another scene
but here the subtitles are much better imho...
so where's the catch....:confused:

Attachments

• imtoo.zip
    65.2 KB · Views: 2
hmm, attached a shot made by imtoo convertor for ipod, same movie but since it is a trial it's another scene
but here the subtitles are much better imho...
so where's the catch....:confused:

That's obviously antialiased. I added that too, now it looks better :)

Back