• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.1.5.3 beta

Yup, the same. Are you also able to remove the black box around them? It's most annoying.

The Box is part of the problem: it seems to have inverted the transparency mask.

The Box is part of the problem: it seems to have inverted the transparency mask.
I'm sure I've seen the issue on subtitles that don't have the box - but it was quite some time ago, let me check my other Family Guy DVDs tonight, that screen shot and IFO's were from Season 1, i'll check the other seasons tonight with the new version.

Yes, your action is required: you'll have to sit and wait for it :)

Peer, isn't it possible to build in a param that let you resize the subtitle? since you have to merge it i guess it ain't that difficult to magnify the subtitle by a certain %
or am i talking rubbisch now :)

Yup, the same. Are you also able to remove the black box around them? It's most annoying.

Ok, I have those discs here now.
I'm sorry to say: I don't have an idea why they have this transparency.
I thought they'd be inverted too, but these are the strangest subtitles I've ever seen.
I'm impressed to see, that they really have this crappy box around them - that wasn't CloneDVD mobile after all.
I'm inclined to say, this is just some anomaly I can't do anything about...

Would it be anything to do with the fact that the disc was NTSC then mastered to PAL (badly).

Would it be anything to do with the fact that the disc was NTSC then mastered to PAL (badly).

No, that's improbable. It's just the way the subtitle palettes and masks are defined.

I really am a million miles out of my area of knowledge but, is is possible for you to extract the subtitles during the process, and then re-lay them over the new video. Or is that a whole new program that you'd need to make?

Back