• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD write error

Stop. :policeman:

mcmenace, you come here and want things fixed. That's fine. I would recommend you just ignore everyone who simply doesn't know anything about anything and/or deal directly with customer support if dealing with some people who are actually trying to be helpful is as awful as it seems.

To everyone else, save your breath. And time. And just stop.

As to your 'navy trained programmer' who cares who trained him. Why should a Navy trained programmer know more than me about hardware issues? I'm working from 20+ years of building and supporting systems and hardware. I know many fully trained programmers who don't have the first clue when it comes to the hardware side as they tend to get systems built for them and never get involved on the hardware side.

This is helpful?
I tried telling him it was a bug in the program and he wouldn't listen. As it turns out I was right.
Nobody knows everything about anything.

Just go to general chat

It will be the newest entry. Sort form is over the top installs can mess things up and its always wise to do a full remove before updating anything.

Drink lye and die,
To everyone else, save your breath. And time. And just stop.

Yeah everyone stop helping me because one person was proven way off base with his "help"?? That's what I call fair. I could have potentially damaged my PC by listening to his "help" I understand you're a bunch of guys been together here for years, a clique if you will and I'm an outsider. Not a good reason to deny me real help.

He was going on and on about my PC being bad, I said it was the program. PC hasn't crashed since the update about 3 weeks ago, that's why I waited to post again, to give him the benefit of the doubt. Didn't crash before the buggy update, hasn't crashed since the good update. I was right. He was wrong.

You tell "everyone" not to help me?? Why? Because I didn't listen to a ridiculous "fix"? What would you do if you were me? Mess with your PC when you know it's not the problem just because somebody tells you to? I doubt that very much.

People can have all kind of knowledge but lack common sense. Thanks for telling people not to help me if needed because one of you're pals made a mistake.

mcm

It will be the newest entry. Sort form is over the top installs can mess things up and its always wise to do a full remove before updating anything.

Good idea, thank you, left you message on General Chat where you said to go.

Back