CloneBD Users Manual (Or Guide)

Discussion in 'Requests and Suggestions' started by Shujin, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Shujin

Shujin Member

Is there going to be a user's manual or guide made available for us who who not technically proficient?
    I still cannot get CloneBD to work on either of two machines. Maybe a "CloneBD for Dummies" or at least a step by step guide would help us with little or no programming background get it working for us.
    I will present my issues with getting it to work in another thread.
    Thanks

John-John likes this.
  2. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

I Agree, There Definetely Needs to be a Step By Step Guide

This could help so many users who are having issues! Come on Elby make a guide.

John-John likes this.
  3. lathamjr

lathamjr New Member

Agree

CloneDVD is such a great program but CloneBD seems to be all graphics and such different operation that we need help getting it to work.

4. bigjim80

bigjim80 New Member

omg we need help

i try unsuccessfully to copy my bluerays the iso can we please have a step by step guid!!!!

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

If you click on Bert the beavers Nose before and during operation, it will guide you.

6. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

Wasting Endless hours on Failed Attempts is Really Very Funny!

Thanks so much that is very helpful!

7. spot

spot New Member

I have used Anydvd and Clonedvd for years. I have looked for a guide also for CloneBd, we need one with steps. thanks

8. klimon

klimon Member

Redfox 1 - Not to sound rude but I would hardly call that a guide? I cannot understand why the developer cannot display a simple guide when clicking on the Bert's nose that would at the minimum list each option with a brief description? It would probably go a long way in answering many questions posted on this forum simply because of a lack of basic detail for the various options. Although the program is easy to figure out how to make a copy it gets confusing when trying to tweak the vaious options since there is no clue as to what each option does?

John-John likes this.
  9. antipodes

antipodes Well-Known Member

I agree that a guide is certainly needed not just for current members but also to attract new members but I believe it is Elby's responsibility to produce such a guide and they have promised that a guide will be produced soon. Unfortunately the meaning of soon seems to have been lost in time.

John-John likes this.
  10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Soon is a relative term, lol, for now Bert the beavers nose will have to suffice.