• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Users Manual (Or Guide)

Shujin

Is there going to be a user's manual or guide made available for us who who not technically proficient?
I still cannot get CloneBD to work on either of two machines. Maybe a "CloneBD for Dummies" or at least a step by step guide would help us with little or no programming background get it working for us.
I will present my issues with getting it to work in another thread.
Thanks

I Agree, There Definetely Needs to be a Step By Step Guide

Is there going to be a user's manual or guide made available for us who who not technically proficient?
I still cannot get CloneBD to work on either of two machines. Maybe a "CloneBD for Dummies" or at least a step by step guide would help us with little or no programming background get it working for us.
I will present my issues with getting it to work in another thread.
Thanks

This could help so many users who are having issues! Come on Elby make a guide.

Agree

CloneDVD is such a great program but CloneBD seems to be all graphics and such different operation that we need help getting it to work.

omg we need help

CloneDVD is such a great program but CloneBD seems to be all graphics and such different operation that we need help getting it to work.

i try unsuccessfully to copy my bluerays the iso can we please have a step by step guid!!!!

i try unsuccessfully to copy my bluerays the iso can we please have a step by step guid!!!!
If you click on Bert the beavers Nose before and during operation, it will guide you.

If you click on Bert the beavers Nose before and during operation, it will guide you.
Redfox 1 - Not to sound rude but I would hardly call that a guide? I cannot understand why the developer cannot display a simple guide when clicking on the Bert's nose that would at the minimum list each option with a brief description? It would probably go a long way in answering many questions posted on this forum simply because of a lack of basic detail for the various options. Although the program is easy to figure out how to make a copy it gets confusing when trying to tweak the vaious options since there is no clue as to what each option does?

Redfox 1 - Not to sound rude but I would hardly call that a guide? I cannot understand why the developer cannot display a simple guide when clicking on the Bert's nose that would at the minimum list each option with a brief description? It would probably go a long way in answering many questions posted on this forum simply because of a lack of basic detail for the various options. Although the program is easy to figure out how to make a copy it gets confusing when trying to tweak the vaious options since there is no clue as to what each option does?

I agree that a guide is certainly needed not just for current members but also to attract new members but I believe it is Elby's responsibility to produce such a guide and they have promised that a guide will be produced soon. Unfortunately the meaning of soon seems to have been lost in time.

Soon is a relative term, lol, for now Bert the beavers nose will have to suffice.

Back