• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonebd to File conversxion Module NEVER WORKED

duftopia

First I want to thank Slysoft for all the years of pleasurable results. I have not entered this question into Tech support yet since they are overwhelmed "No Doubt" by why does this not work messages.

So Far my Blu-Ray to Blu-ray has worked like a charm with only a few exceptions in which I use other tricks like bd-rebuilder, avchd etc... I've noticed the feature of transcoding to file and/or device on cloneBD but that has NEVER worked for me since the first day I installed the program, the day it came out.

Right now what happens is that conversions to h264/mpeg4, mkv, asus t103c and ALL other options all run and report success but product 7-10K files that are useless.

I fear changing features since bd-rebuilder is needed to convert BD's to DVD's and I think settings, codecs features are disturbed everytime I load reload (Install / reinstall) one or the other programs.

Clonebd had flat out failures in early revisions and I assumed this feature was being worked on and had no real needs but now I see people are using the feature and I am still dysfunctional, so I must have some serious issue as the core to the problem.

I would like clonebd to be my catch all, do all program but I am still stuck with a dozen programs each fixing one or more issues that others do not fix, and I am a paid user, paid for clonecd when it was pd in the EU all the way to ANYDVD and CLONEbd, in fact I want to vacation in antique just to shake hands with the developer, I am very happy with what I got and eagerly look foreword for the transcoder to work !

Duftopia

ps: attached a file (cause it so small) of one of the recent results to this message

Attachments

• Lincoln - Main feature.zip
    102.9 KB · Views: 2
This was the first version (1.0.6.2) where I had no problems, got everything I wanted (HD audio and selectable subtitles) and everything worked.:)

The transcoder works just fine, do you get an error and could you send the error to bugs@elby.ch
Actually wish I could, the previous versions "SOME" of the attempts had error messages - this version just reports successful and produces the file I attached as an example 110K

I am using HD as mentioned in another reply - maybe the HD is still in on the fritz, I thought I noticed messages about how it works and is in the process of being fine-tuned not that the version I JUST download was in fact the first working version, I would have waited longer.

Duf

Actually wish I could, the previous versions "SOME" of the attempts had error messages - this version just reports successful and produces the file I attached as an example 110K

A CloneBD log file will be essential for the devs to see what it going on. Even with a "successful" run, you can trigger the log file generation by pressing the Alt-key on the completion page. That will make the "send log file" buttons appear.

A CloneBD log file will be essential for the devs to see what it going on. Even with a "successful" run, you can trigger the log file generation by pressing the Alt-key on the completion page. That will make the "send log file" buttons appear.

In the famous word of Benny Hill "Always learning", now I am the dirty old man. I sent the log to elby and will add it to an attachment here.

Sorry I use to be smart now my brains turning to mush but the log seems to indicate all is well, at least the .txt file says that.

Thanks for the help
Duf

Attachments

• clonebd file error.zip
    930.7 KB · Views: 3
In the famous word of Benny Hill "Always learning", now I am the dirty old man. I sent the log to elby and will add it to an attachment here.

Thanks for the log.
Since you're copying from an already made copy, not from an original disc: are you sure, the source is ok?
According to the log, the source main movie file ( T:/HOLD/Lincoln (S)/BDMV/STREAM/00800.m2ts ) should be around 20GB, but stops unexpectedly at a size of roughly 1.5 MB.
Also the index.bdmv file is all zeroes.
To me it looks like the whole source "disc" is completely broken.

How was that source data created?

EDIT: one thing comes to mind. CloneBD does not catch the situation, when you're copying from a hard disk location to the same location.
In that case, the source would be overwritten and files truncated (because the source files are being overwritten while being read at the same time).
That scenario should be checked in future versions.

Last edited:
Back