• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD results with video card hardware acceleration||Post HERE

Welcome to world of quick encodes. Just a tip: check your video settings for quality. Depending on what you prefer, maybe it can be even quicker!

I don't know if this thread is dead or not. But I am curious to what people are getting with CloneBD & Cuda encoding enabled. Personally I am getting 340-360 avg fps with it enabled. What are you getting on average?

Attachments

• CloneBD Results.jpg
    CloneBD Results.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 52
  • CloneBD Results 2.jpg
    CloneBD Results 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
that depends on your quality settings and GPU used. That result is about the same i get on my 1080 with max quality setting

Many advance apologies if this qualifies as reviving a dead thread and/or if this is the incorrect place to post this.

It seems I'm doing something as incorrectly as possible as I am getting low performance(2fps) 28-31% (1.13-1.35GHz) on my 1950X system. I'm doing max quality.... I get the message "CloneBD is currently not making full use of your CPU. It could operate apx. 7% faster." It varies from 7%-24%. But even if it were 24% faster that'd still leave a lot of perf on the table from a cpu utilization standpoint. I only have a Vega 64 so no CUDA for me atm. I have tried the settings -> video -> no acceleration & UVD (AMD APP) for decoding and No acceleration and VCE (AMD APP) for encoding w/no appreciable delta. Encoder quality is set to Highest quality in all cases. Trying Westworld S1D2 (but I get same/similar results w/all 4k transcodes). In Target, I set:

Resulting size to max 76.60GB (main video bitrate 40.0 mbps)
Output resolution 16:9: 3840x2160
Video codec: H.265/HEVC (software)
Audio codec: AAC Advanced Audio Codec
Adjust Volume: don't adjust
Audio channels: Surround (5.1) 384 kbps
Default: English
Subtitles: Blu-ray style subtitles
Default: English
forced only
extra track for forced subtitles checked

The 4k ISOs are taken from img burn w/anydvd hd. Both the ISO and the destination files are set to a 2 TB Samsung 960 Pro (0-6% util) and the machine has 128GB RAM(8% util). I am not expecting perf equiv of CUDA. But not even mid-single digit software encoding esp w/the cpu effectively _IDLE_ seems like something's awry.

It starts strong, if you can call 6fps strong, but then drops down and effectively rides the above numbers.

What am I doing wrong here? This can't be right can it?

Thanks!

Back