• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Release Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea? Bitstreaming hd audio in mkv's? Cause disc playback is not the problem.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

That might be it, i only use pdvd and tmt for disc playback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I had a feeling. Disc playback uses a protected path. File playback sort of does but haali somehow injects itself and can cause issues.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Very quiet around Slyce. I think now at last Slyce is like the Titanic. Why ? Read this. http://winfuture.de/news,81567.html. I promise BluRay will not live as long as DVD. Who need Slyce ? :disagree:

Yes and the reason is for the most part Price.

All the different types of protection with the licence(s) that need to be paid puts the price of the product totally artificially high.

We just new that Sony, the inventers of the format would COMPLETLEY screw it.

If you gave any Executive at Sony a Gun, he would put his foot out and shoot it.

Any news????

Do we have a date even at beta or alpha release

I've been lurking the Slysoft forums for quite a while. Mostly, looking for news about Slyce. I am a lifetime subscriber for several of their products, and am happily using those products on a regular basis. I USED to be excited about Slyce, but now... meh.

Until SlySoft comes up with something other than talk... Slyce = VaporWare

Words are meaningless without action. You can say that you're working on it... but without something to show for that work...

Even the "Whining" topic has lost it's momentum

Slyce engine development

I am writing about the engine that Slyce will be using when released. The late and sadly missed Frank Hollander advised that the problem with disappearing subtitles when using Clone DVD Mobile would not be resolved until the Slyce engine became available. Is the situation that the solution for the problem of disappearing subtitles when using Clone DVD Mobile still depends on the release of Slyce or has Fernando come up with a different solution? I apologise if this is the incorrect thread.:bang:

Slyce Release May Never Happen

+1 :agree:

After six years of developement you would think that you could put this product on the market. I do not believe that Slysoft will ever finish this product. Has anyone ever thought that maybe Slysoft does not have the brain power to finish this product? Sure they have put out great products in the past, but everyone eventually rises to their level of incompetence and I believe that is what we have here with Slyce. I have no doubt that we will be talking about the release of Slyce in 2016 almost 10 years after this product started developement. Bluray will be gone before this release.

One of the hassles I sometimes have is handling DTS, and it randomly occurred to me the other day to wonder if Slysoft want to license DTS technology legitimately, and that might be one issue. Something legal like that - not technical at-all.

I am writing about the engine that Slyce will be using when released. The late and sadly missed Frank Hollander advised that the problem with disappearing subtitles when using Clone DVD Mobile would not be resolved until the Slyce engine became available. Is the situation that the solution for the problem of disappearing subtitles when using Clone DVD Mobile still depends on the release of Slyce or has Fernando come up with a different solution? I apologise if this is the incorrect thread.:bang:

What happened to Frank? I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

In theory when and if slyce released it will completely remove cinavia protection from everything(Bluray disc, bd-iso e.t.c.)?

So the full bluray ripped movie can play anywhere without audio or other problems?

Can anyone at development team can tell us to which stage slyce is?

Is it more programming to release or it is at final stages?

that info is already in the mini faq on the 1st page. Slyce will NOT remove ANY copyprotection from discs such as AACS, BD+, Screenpass, ... you will still need anydvd hd for that. Slyce WILL remove cinavia, but it is UNKNOWN if it will be able to do this on initial release or if it will be added in a future patch. Slyce is already capable of loading BD's and BD iso's. Which it is for cinavia doesn't matter for slyce, blu-ray is blu-ray. It's unknown currently if it will be able to remove cinavia from the (currently few) dvd's that have it.

I've not had any new test build to update language file so i'm assuming it's still very much being developped sadly :(

An object lesson in how (not) to manage expectations

OK, so anyone who has followed this saga for more than two years will by now expect absolutely nothing. Yet people are still asking the most basic questions as if it about to be released tomorrow.
Until there is a public beta might it not be sensible to close this part of the forum except for a few stickies so that any expectations become zero and the developers can get on in peace without any pressure from users of this forum. If it happens it will happen; in the meantime get on with your lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back