• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.1.3.0

Thank you for all your feedback. We will try to prepare a speedy update, that treats those annoyances - the required amount of modifications for high dpi support is huge, one might not expect that.
So despite an enormous amount of testing, it doesn't come so much as a surprise, that there still are a few side-effects to take care of.

Just copied a title with this new version and see a small preview window running in the top left corner of the main application window. 'Show preview' is unticked.
With new clonebd1.1.3.0 i have preview clicked and there's no preview i unclick preview box and u see john wick bluray box
Sorry, that slipped through - we did turn the preview on and off during our tests, but apparently the application was never started with previews turned off, which appears to be the only way to get that effect (actually, on one PC I don't get it at all).
Should be a simple one to fix.

Well it should be an easy fix, it's just not putting in the duration of the subtitle so it never ends until the next one is displayed
Haven't had a chance to check this yet, but I use forced subs extensively, and they worked great in the previous version.

Adbear's right - I can confirm this. But I can see this as well with the previous version 1.1.2.0, this is not new.
Actually, the duration is set correctly. But obviously some players don't care about the duration, they require a "blank subtitle" to turn it off. CloneBD currently doesn't duplicate them (the blank subs are on the disc, but the are not marked as "forced", so they don't pass the forced-filter).
That will get fixed, so both methods will work (duration and blank subtitle)

As I understand that the dpi setings are unsupported -> there´s a "problem" with no scaling:

View attachment 32498

Yes, unter Windows 8, there are some glitches. You can simply resize that dialog, then everything gets rearranged and looks fine.
I have to agree, the DPI scaling only works flawlessly under Windows 10. We'll do some more testing with Win8/8.1 and see how it can be done better. Windows 8.1 also seems to completely ignore the "don't scale me" setting.

Thank you for all your feedback. We will try to prepare a speedy update......

Yes, unter Windows 8, there are some glitches. You can simply resize that dialog, then everything gets rearranged and looks fine.
I have to agree, the DPI scaling only works flawlessly under Windows 10. We'll do some more testing with Win8/8.1 and see how it can be done better. Windows 8.1 also seems to completely ignore the "don't scale me" setting.

Thanks resizing the window works.
On my machine all dpi reg settings seem to work just as expected (Win 8.1)

That "small window" thing is worse than it seems, after processing 1 disc/movie, if you then "Process another disc", you can't always get to the "Play this title in preview player" function. There's a rectangular portion of the window that doesn't respond to mouse input. Just guessing, but it looks roughly like the rectangle is about the size that the preview pane should be. Going back to previous release for now.

I can confirm - happens here also.

I´m back on Windows 8.1 because with Windows 10 the gui of CloneCD & AnyDVD didn´t work well (DisplayDriver problem ?)
Can you explain that?
A lot of people are running Windows 10 with AnyDVD and CloneCD, me too. I can't see any problem with that.

Thanks resizing the window works.
On my machine all dpi reg settings seem to work just as expected (Win 8.1)

I just played around a little with Windows 8.1 and 125% setting: I think, the best registry setting for you should be ScreenScalingMode 1.
Win8 is, indeed, a little quirky with the scaling, that whole feature seems to have been a bit immature then. With Windows 10 it's really fine.

Can you explain that?
A lot of people are running Windows 10 with AnyDVD and CloneCD, me too. I can't see any problem with that.

Yes moving the mouse over CloneCD or the opened AnyDVD window leads to flickering and black places (quadrats) on the gui (Win10).

I don´t have this problem with windows 8.1.

I can test 2 Windows 10 machines this afternoon.

@RedFox 1 never saw the preview for john wick until the special features but the blur-ray worked :whistle::dance:

Well it should be an easy fix, it's just not putting in the duration of the subtitle so it never ends until the next one is displayed

Yea, but, we're looking at a few weeks if the past few release cadences are any indication.

edit: or not if the above post is any indication. awesome!

Adbear's right - I can confirm this. But I can see this as well with the previous version 1.1.2.0, this is not new.
Actually, the duration is set correctly. But obviously some players don't care about the duration, they require a "blank subtitle" to turn it off. CloneBD currently doesn't duplicate them (the blank subs are on the disc, but the are not marked as "forced", so they don't pass the forced-filter).
That will get fixed, so both methods will work (duration and blank subtitle)

Sweet. That'll be greatly appreciated. I've not had time to mess with it yet. I suspect my chosen player will turn them off if the duration is set. Nonetheless, a proper fix would be great.

Sweet. That'll be greatly appreciated. I've not had time to mess with it yet. I suspect my chosen player will turn them off if the duration is set. Nonetheless, a proper fix would be great.
It's fixed in 1.1.3.2 and has the forced flag as well

It's fixed in 1.1.3.2 and has the forced flag as well

That was super quick! Awesome. Now I only have one more feature that's needed before I can retire all other programs permanently. Once we get frame packed 3D MKV's, I'm golden.

That was super quick! Awesome. Now I only have one more feature that's needed before I can retire all other programs permanently. Once we get frame packed 3D MKV's, I'm golden.
That is supposed to be next. (But was for a few versions now, obviously things keep getting in the way).

No full disc 3D backup needs to go first :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

That is supposed to be next. (But was for a few versions now, obviously things keep getting in the way).

I know, things have been a little "busy" in the past few months. LOL! But man that will make it one POWERFUL program if it can do that.

No, full 3D mkv first, please!

+1 I could not agree more.

Back