• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.1.3.0

Clarity3

Just copied a title with this new version and see a small preview window running in the top left corner of the main application window. 'Show preview' is unticked.

I got that too. It went away if I ticked 'Preview' then unticked it again.

I'm also finding that the making of extra forced subtitles doesn't work properly. Just tried it on 'Inferno' and the extra track it makes plays the forced subtitles, but they don't end so a subtitle will stay on the screen until the next one is set to be displayed which may be never

Last edited:
Yes, ticking 'Preview' and the unticking removes the small preview running in the top left corner but after closing CloneBD and re-opening, it returns.

I previously reported an issue where making a 'Partial' copy of Total Recall (2102) stops at 99% and the application closes, giving no chance of creating a log file. This is still occuring with this new version.

This reg setting gives the same scaling as older versions ?

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD]
"ScreenScalingMode"=dword:00000000

96kHz LPCM stereo to DTS or AC3 still crashes the encoder :confused:

Have send logs to elby ...

So.... looks like people loooove this new version...
I previously reported an issue where making a 'Partial' copy of Total Recall (2102) stops at 99% and the application closes, giving no chance of creating a log file. This is still occuring with this new version.
Please check your PM.
Just copied a title with this new version and see a small preview window running in the top left corner of the main application window. 'Show preview' is unticked.
I'll try to reproduce this, already reported to Elby.
I'm also finding that the making of extra forced subtitles doesn't work properly.
Forced subs are low priority, they weren't addressed in this version, adapting to high DPI was a lot of work and the main purpose of this release.

This reg setting gives the same scaling as older versions ?
Shouldn't at least not for me. It should do no scaling at all.
Anyway: no real point in setting it.

So.... looks like people loooove this new version...

Shouldn't at least not for me. It should do no scaling at all.
Anyway: no real point in setting it.

Ok - but no scaling works for me on 14" FHD (Windows scaling 125%) - --- not setting it makes things too big.

Ok - but no scaling works for me on 14" FHD (Windows scaling 125%) - --- not setting it makes things too big.

Hmm, 14" is pretty tiny.
FHD probably means 1920x1080, so CloneBD should take up roughly 1280x1000 pixels at 125%.
I imagine, that should look fine - what is too big? The fonts? The whole thing?

Oh - while at it: what's the os?

Hmm, 14" is pretty tiny.
FHD probably means 1920x1080, so CloneBD should take up roughly 1280x1000 pixels at 125%.
I imagine, that should look fine - what is too big? The fonts? The whole thing?

Oh - while at it: what's the os?

https://www.thinkscopes.com/2014/12/22/809/

That´s my travel setup :love:

No scaling gives the same size as CloneBD 1.1.2.0 which is just fine for me.
125 % is also ok but makes everything a "little" too big.
I´m back on Windows 8.1 because with Windows 10 the gui of CloneCD & AnyDVD didn´t work well (DisplayDriver problem ?)

However keep up the good work! :thankyou:

As I understand that the dpi setings are unsupported -> there´s a "problem" with no scaling:

CloneBD 1.1.3.0 - NoDPI.-scaling.png

Attachments

• CloneBD 1.1.3.0 - default-scaling -Win@125.png
    CloneBD 1.1.3.0 - default-scaling -Win@125.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
"Forced subs are low priority, they weren't addressed in this version, adapting to high DPI was a lot of work and the main purpose of this release."

Haven't had a chance to check this yet, but I use forced subs extensively, and they worked great in the previous version. I'm in the middle of a major re-rip of my library, so this will be a non-trivial problem for me if true. Has anyone confirmed this behavior yet? I can probably check it later this evening.

That "small window" thing is worse than it seems, after processing 1 disc/movie, if you then "Process another disc", you can't always get to the "Play this title in preview player" function. There's a rectangular portion of the window that doesn't respond to mouse input. Just guessing, but it looks roughly like the rectangle is about the size that the preview pane should be. Going back to previous release for now.

I got that too. It went away if I ticked 'Preview' then unticked it again.

I'm also finding that the making of extra forced subtitles doesn't work properly. Just tried it on 'Inferno' and the extra track it makes plays the forced subtitles, but they don't end so a subtitle will stay on the screen until the next one is set to be displayed which may be never

Yuck that's brutal. I've not had a chance to try anything with it yet.

With new clonebd1.1.3.0 i have preview clicked and there's no preview i unclick preview box and u see john wick bluray box

Its copying fine thoo

Last edited:
I have a perfect preview . Maybe I do not understand

I get the little preview at top left too. I am running 1920x1080 and it seems all text got smaller? Attached is a screen shot trying out the new version.

Attachments

• clonebd.png
    clonebd.png
    997.7 KB · Views: 18
Yuck that's brutal. I've not had a chance to try anything with it yet.
Well it should be an easy fix, it's just not putting in the duration of the subtitle so it never ends until the next one is displayed

Back