• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.2

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.7.2 2015-12-22
- new: option to adjust audio volume when converting to file
- change: appearance of subtitle languages when only single selections are possible on selection page now correctly changed to "radio button style".
- change: improved memory usage
- fix: BD full copy: some menus (esp. Warner) wouldn't play on some hw players, due to missing CPI-Map
- fix: prevent possible dll side-load attack during installation
- fix: better crash handling
- fix: synchronize threads after decoding or when decoding fails
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages

It's worth noting that they were able to finally fix the remote desktop issues I was having in this build. HURRAY! I'm going to retest the discs I had video glitch problems with converting to MKV and see how it goes now. So far, pretty awesome work!

Last edited:
Hello, when I try the new CloneBD down load, Avast reports a threat and interrupts the download.

Contact avast and tell them they have a false positive.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Still have video issues with two titles.

American Sniper is the slideshow looking one. Gone Girl is the corrupt video one.

Gone Girl... interesting, I tried that not too long ago, it was fine. Shall do again...

Gone Girl... interesting, I tried that not too long ago, it was fine. Shall do again...

I'll be gone for a couple weeks soon, but, I'll be curious as to how your results turn out.

Contact avast and tell them they have a false positive.

Avira also reports "HEUR/APC (Cloud)" when trying to run the installer and completely blocks it out. I'll see if there's a way to submit the binary to them for further inspection (i.e. treat as false positive).

Avira also reports "HEUR/APC (Cloud)" when trying to run the installer and completely blocks it out. I'll see if there's a way to submit the binary to them for further inspection (i.e. treat as false positive).

Got a reply back from Avira, no surprise, it's a false positive and they'll fix their detection soon.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your email to Avira's virus lab.
Tracking number:

A listing of files alongside their results can be found below:

File ID Filename Size (Byte) Result
28685197 SetupCloneBD1072S...ft.exe 23.89 MB FALSE POSITIVE
28685312 CloneBD-uninst.exe 29.69 KB FALSE POSITIVE
28685312 SetupCloneBD1072S...st.exe 29.69 KB FALSE POSITIVE

Please find a detailed report concerning each individual sample below:

Filename Result
SetupCloneBD1072S...ft.exe FALSE POSITIVE

The file 'SetupCloneBD1072SlySoft.exe' has been determined to be 'FALSE POSITIVE'. In particular this means that this file is not malicious but a false alarm. Detection will be removed from our virus definition file (VDF) with one of the next updates.
Filename Result
SetupCloneBD1072S...st.exe FALSE POSITIVE

The file 'SetupCloneBD1072SlySoft.exe/CloneBD-uninst.exe' has been determined to be 'FALSE POSITIVE'. In particular this means that this file is not malicious but a false alarm.Detection will be removed from our virus definition file (VDF) with one of the next updates.

Its a good thing for everyone when you report any false positive.

Pete did you ever try out Gone Girl?

Also, I want SlySoft and Elby to be aware that they're going to start seeing more requests for 3D MKV's. madshi and nev have opened up the flood gates on this one by adding 3D MVC support in LAV Video and madVR. So far it's still in testing, but, it'll mature fairly quickly as a bunch of us are testing it and reporting issues we find with it. I know MKV support in general is still being worked on, and 3D hasn't even started for CloneBD, but, I can tell you this is going to be one of my most coveted features so I can get my 3D movies backed up and into my MC library.

Pete did you ever try out Gone Girl?

Also, I want SlySoft and Elby to be aware that they're going to start seeing more requests for 3D MKV's. madshi and nev have opened up the flood gates on this one by adding 3D MVC support in LAV Video and madVR. So far it's still in testing, but, it'll mature fairly quickly as a bunch of us are testing it and reporting issues we find with it. I know MKV support in general is still being worked on, and 3D hasn't even started for CloneBD, but, I can tell you this is going to be one of my most coveted features so I can get my 3D movies backed up and into my MC library.

Yes, I did test Gone Girl. The problem is with that logo at the beginning. It has different AVC parameters, but these are only written once into the MKV file and don't match the movie's parameters. Hence that messed up picture.
If you clip those 2 logos away with CloneBD, the output should be fine.

Upcoming version will fix that issue.

3D: is indeed being worked on already - there seems to be a bit of trouble with it because apparently ffmpeg can't handle all variants of those 3D implementations in BDs. So a different 3D decoder is required.

@Pete: for 3D. Take a look at FRIM, it's what BDRB uses and is open source. The only catch, Win7 is required because it uses certain dll reference points that arent present in Vista and below

Yes, I did test Gone Girl. The problem is with that logo at the beginning. It has different AVC parameters, but these are only written once into the MKV file and don't match the movie's parameters. Hence that messed up picture.
If you clip those 2 logos away with CloneBD, the output should be fine.

Upcoming version will fix that issue.

3D: is indeed being worked on already - there seems to be a bit of trouble with it because apparently ffmpeg can't handle all variants of those 3D implementations in BDs. So a different 3D decoder is required.

That's quite wild about Gone Girl. Fascinating. Thanks for the info.

Yea, 3D is going to be fun. I'm very excited by the prospect of using madvr for 3D. The PQ is going to be phenomenal. CloneBD being able to create 3D MKV's would absolutely rock. As for the decoder implementation, Nev coded his own around the intel library.

Which one then, cause frim is built on that too

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Which one then, cause frim is built on that too

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Nev built his own based on the same media sdk. It gets downloaded in nightly builds of LAV filters if you choose the mvc decoding option in the installer.

Back