• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.8

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.3.8 2015-03-27
  • fix: asynchronous writer would not flush data, which broke short files (also caused SpeedMenus to fail)
  • fix: watermark detection was broken
  • new: allow direct jump to main title (bypassing the menu) on playback of converted discs
  • updated languages

[*]new: allow direct jump to main title (bypassing the menu) on playback of converted discs

Great job, I've been hoping for this feature 8). Seems to work fine on my quick test (no encode movie only)

I can also confirm "complete copy" now works again on source discs with Speedmenu added.

Much better .mkv files. Great progress. Thank you.

Wonder if this fixes my BD no write error and ISO transcoding error.

Update to my burning problems with ISO. I instead got a copy of Steins;Gate 8 disc set 4dvd and 4BD. And tested it on the BD doing complete copy and then tested the first and second disc of the BD. And I got the menu functions and language switch and played back on WindDVD11 Pro with no problems. I can only say at this point in time that maybe Anydvd HD of the older versions that I used in the past to created the BD ISO caused some kinda errors that couldn't be seen but was detected by CloneBD when it attempted to write the ISO to BD media. They might've have fixed my problem a couple version back but I can't say for sure but I do know with 1.0.3.8 the problem has been fixed for me that is. And I am going to get a copy of Bund the Vampire and try it on that problem ISO that I created with the physical media to verify this ISO was corrupted in some form or fashion thus contributing to CloneBD rejecting the writing process.

Last edited:
Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center (x64) (build 9600)
Processor a 4.20 gigahertz AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Rev 1.xx
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 [Display adapter] (2x - SLI)
HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40 ATA Device [Optical drive]

Still failing on Guardians of the Galaxy ISO to MP4 or MKV

Attachments

• Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.8).zip
    938.2 KB · Views: 2

Maybe you want to also try the physical media as well to find out where the problem is. Your problem could be related to what happened to my ISO being it looks and was created fine but wasn't as it seems when CloneBD tried to burn it back to BD format.

FYI if that is a LG drive it doesn't booktype DVD+R media to DVD-ROM format-I found that out and went back to my ihasb-212 because it still can booktype DVD.

Last edited:

There is a problem with the AAC audio encoder for this title. Is it possible for you to try the same with a different profile?

Start again, select "MP4 Container" and then below choose profile "MPEG-4 AVC (libx264), AC-3"

Then continue as before. This way we can determine if this problem is disc related or a problem with the audio encoder.

There is a problem with the AAC audio encoder for this title. Is it possible for you to try the same with a different profile?

Start again, select "MP4 Container" and then below choose profile "MPEG-4 AVC (libx264), AC-3"

Still crashing - do you want the logs for AC3 as well?

BTW and as mentioned before (I updated my cut-and-paste report) I don`t have issues with this title when I rip it with an older Intel base computer.

Still crashing - do you want the logs for AC3 as well?

BTW and as mentioned before (I updated my cut-and-paste report) I don`t have issues with this title when I rip it with an older Intel base computer.

Thanks for that info, and yes, please post that log as well.

The ISO may be bad

Thanks for that info, and yes, please post that log as well.

I had problems with ISO files that were created with AnyDVD HD from earlier versions of the software. I have not had any problems with the latest version. I used the original disk to create my MP4 for Guardians of the Galaxy . If he still has the disk to try that might solve his problem.

Back