• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.7

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.3.7 2015-03-26
  • fix: estimator values were not correctly retrieved from cache
  • fix: chapter mark filtering in clipping mode.
  • fix: improved error detection when video encoder fails
  • fix: properly add .mkv/.mp4 chapter markers
  • fix: encoding of large video frames (> 1 MiB)
  • updated languages

Still crashing on Guardians of the Galaxy ISO to MP4/MKV and Win8.1 AMD based system.
It went over 80% completion and was looking good :-(

Attachments

• Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.7).zip
    937.6 KB · Views: 2
Only tested 1 MKV so far, but chapter markers seem to work, so now just subtitles left to get working

I wonder if this version will fix my missing Menu functions???

Looking better all the time, seriously, but I constantly get video transcode (beaver appearing) when I don't want it and I'm not sure why? Is it somewhere documented, the rules for this?

U using trial? In that case it's normal that the beaver is in the video. Its a restriction of the trial

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

U using trial? In that case it's normal that the beaver is in the video. Its a restriction of the trial

Yes I am using trial but I understood the beaver on the trial shouldn't appear if no transcode, am I wrong on this? Actually in the past I had some without beaver I'm sure. I'm just trying bits and pieces out with each new release.

True, but that doesn't apply to the trial AFAIK. Unless I'm mistaking trial always adds beaver (causing the transcode)

Yes I am using trial but I understood the beaver on the trial shouldn't appear if no transcode, am I wrong on this? Actually in the past I had some without beaver I'm sure. I'm just trying bits and pieces out with each new release.

If the beaver is in the video, then there was transcoding.

Transcoding happens if one of these are true:

- clipping (not the complete playlist selected)
- converting to MP4/MKV (file/device mode)
- downconverting HD audio to AC3
- audio core selected
- selected resulting size smaller than 100%

If the beaver is in the video, then there was transcoding.

Transcoding happens if one of these are true:

- clipping (not the complete playlist selected)
- audio core selected
- selected resulting size smaller than 100%

Cheers, that is really helpful and fwiw conforms to what I think I've seen. In many of these circs, it seems like video transcoding could be avoided / minimised (albeit with remuxing). I don't know if I can ask, are there plans in this direction for CloneBD? I suppose it would need a dual pass, or maybe I should stop speculating on things I don't really understand ;-)

Transcoding happens if one of these are true
- audio core selected

Will this ever change in the future?

I doubt it. I just tried Batman TV Series Bluray and have no menus.

oh, great...I will try with 1.0.3.8 on a RW BD so I can stop wasting expensive BD-R DL media for when it work.

Last edited:
If you are using DL BD-R's is there much point processing it through CloneBD?

If you are using DL BD-R's is there much point processing it through CloneBD?

If you spent $100 on it and only DL media works.
Dropped by for another update only, not to argue adbear, sorry :(
Proves I'm not alone......no surprise there.

Back