Clone DVD mobile freezing at 99%

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by matoond, Mar 31, 2013.

1. tombs

tombs New Member

I've been using CloneDVD Mobile for years without any problems until I encountered this 99% problem with a single DVD. Came to the forum and found the workaround (kill Dispatcher for LibAV) immediately. CloneDVD, CloneDVD Mobile and AnyDVD are the most reliable software products I have ever used. This being the first problem I've ever encountered.

No idea why JohnJay had such a bad experience. Maybe he didn't have AnyDVD only CloneDVD Mobile.

Anyway, a big thanks to everyone at RedFox, and Slysoft before.

2. hahn6675

hahn6675 New Member

The work around is fine, but Id rather not introduce another step.

Any word on fixing the lock up?

Thanks

And thanks for the continued effort!!!!

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

There will be no further updates to cdvdm until the new encoding engine is ready.

4. blank

blank Well-Known Member

HereĀ“s a little script I use to fix the 99% problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Echo off
    for /f "tokens=1 delims=" %%# in ('qprocess^|find /i /c /n "mencoder"') do (
    set count=%%#
    )
    taskkill /F /IM mencoder.exe /T
    echo Number of mencoder.exe processes removed: %count%
    pause

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Works for me ...

Attached Files:

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That's not a fix, that's a work around the problem that terminates the encoder. A fix solves the actual issue that's causing the freeze in the first place.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

6. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Cheers!

7. ScubaDeb

ScubaDeb Active Member

Hi there. I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 (64) and I've been a customer for about a decade. I am now unable to complete my mobile copies via AVI. I get stuck at 99% and have to go into task manager to shut down the Clone Mobile application. I see that these programs are 32bit, it there a workaround other than going into task manager?

I've attached my log files, along with task manager screenshot.

Thanks in advance... I realize that this thread is from 2013, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Attached Files:

8. blank

blank Well-Known Member

JCMaedl likes this.
  9. JCMaedl

JCMaedl Member

So, is there an official position on fixing this?

10. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Only staff can tell you.