• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD mobile freezing at 99%

I've been using CloneDVD Mobile for years without any problems until I encountered this 99% problem with a single DVD. Came to the forum and found the workaround (kill Dispatcher for LibAV) immediately. CloneDVD, CloneDVD Mobile and AnyDVD are the most reliable software products I have ever used. This being the first problem I've ever encountered.

No idea why JohnJay had such a bad experience. Maybe he didn't have AnyDVD only CloneDVD Mobile.

Anyway, a big thanks to everyone at RedFox, and Slysoft before.

The work around is fine, but Id rather not introduce another step.

Any word on fixing the lock up?

Thanks

And thanks for the continued effort!!!!

There will be no further updates to cdvdm until the new encoding engine is ready.

Here´s a little script I use to fix the 99% problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Echo off
for /f "tokens=1 delims=" %%# in ('qprocess^|find /i /c /n "mencoder"') do (
set count=%%#
)
taskkill /F /IM mencoder.exe /T
echo Number of mencoder.exe processes removed: %count%
pause

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Works for me ...

Attachments

• Kill-mencoder.zip
    295 bytes · Views: 20
That's not a fix, that's a work around the problem that terminates the encoder. A fix solves the actual issue that's causing the freeze in the first place.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

That's not a fix, that's a work around the problem that terminates the encoder. A fix solves the actual issue that's causing the freeze in the first place.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Cheers!

Hi there. I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 (64) and I've been a customer for about a decade. I am now unable to complete my mobile copies via AVI. I get stuck at 99% and have to go into task manager to shut down the Clone Mobile application. I see that these programs are 32bit, it there a workaround other than going into task manager?

I've attached my log files, along with task manager screenshot.

Thanks in advance... I realize that this thread is from 2013, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Attachments

• MOBILE ERROR - AVI.txt
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
  • TASK MANAGER SCREENSHOT.jpg
    TASK MANAGER SCREENSHOT.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
Back