• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

I don't use mkv's.
I'm not surprised the DTS doesn't work as it's not supported in file mode on the PS3

I'm not sure. I don't plan on updating it as I haven't encountered any problems with 3.34a yet.

I wrote an email to pioneer and ask them about cinavia support in new firmware. I will post here their reply.

Just thought I would let everyone know. I was able to make a backup of Resident Evil Afterlife and it played all the way through with no problems on my Panasonic BDT-100 Blu-ray player which has the latest firmware (1.22).

Resident Evil Afterlife 3D R2 (Belgium) does NOT have the CINAVIA logo

I'm hoping my copy of RE: Afterlife US release comes today. I never got a shipping notification so I don't know if it'll be here today or tomorrow. I'm quite sure it'll have Cinavia on it. I'm surprised they released it in different regions without Cinavia. As I said in one of my first posts on Cinavia, that would be a mistake and make the protection completely useless. ANY unprotected audio track makes this protection 100% useless IMO.

Yup as you could simply demux the audio from a non-protected stream and remux it into your backup. Though it is also possible they just didnt add the logo. Can't confirm this till James releases a new beta from the logfile i sent from this disc.

Think you mean the distributor, and its Constantin Film. Just finished watching it. No cinavia message on firmware 1.70

Mine hasn't even been shipped yet. :mad: I'm ready to beat someone.

Its a damn good one :) Non-stop slaughter like it should be for RE movies ^^

Think you mean the distributor, and its Constantin Film. Just finished watching it. No cinavia message on firmware 1.70

Well, that's why there is no Cinavia on it. Only Sony release of Resident Evil 4 has Cinavia.

Just come across the dreaded cinavia for the first time when trying to make a backup of Salt bd.After trying different work arounds with no success,i then tried reencoding the audio to mp3 and bingo no cinavia.
The only drawback is an increase in file size.My device is a PS3.
UPDATE
Sorry my mistake i thought i had fixed it but instead of the cinavia audio mute activated after 20 mins it came back on after 40 mins.Back to the drawing board

Last edited:
Pioneer BDP-LX52

I wrote an email to pioneer and ask them about cinavia support in new firmware. I will post here their reply.

I took the plunge and updated to the latest 3.70 firmware and tested it with Salt. Thankfully it works fine with no Cinavia messages. Resident Evil Afterlife also works without any problems. Both films were played through to the finish. The firmware was downloaded from Pioneer UK's website.

Last edited:
Back