• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia "Movie Fix 2.0"

Some evidence

EDIT 1600 7 December: this looks more like a rip-off all the time

These guys have been around for a while AFAIK- They had a "media server" solution for Cinavia but that proved not to be the way and they dumped it.

Here is a testimonial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4mlfc5ZfhU for what they are offering now.

I've done some reading on this and I may be wrong, but this "fix" is a file-by-file process described in a PDF file for 29 USD.
Some users report the package contains references to some software that contains viruses.
The file processing takes 1+ hour or longer depending on your CPU power before you can run the disc.
It is NOT an on-the-fly solution AFAIK.

I don't want to do a major copy/paste but this looks like smoke to me
- I am sure now that no Cinavia-defeating executable code is shipped
- a PDF document is provided for 29 USD
- the document obviously contains file processing instructions

Last edited:
Is this for real? Is this a scam?

Definitely smells fishy.

They haven't used the word Cinavia so that won't have been defeated with whatever is downloaded.

"No more error messages" could mean just that - you download and run a program on the PS3 that just disables the error messages.

And I wouldn't trust that woman on the video as far as I could throw her. Comments and ratings have been disabled for the video... I wonder why?

Last edited:
smoke

Definitely smells fishy.

They haven't used the word Cinavia so that won't have been defeated with whatever is downloaded.

"No more error messages" could mean just that - you download and run a program on the PS3 that just disables the error messages.

A related "fix" for the ps3 they offer really does mention cinavia

http://ps3repairguides.org/cinavia-ps3-fix-review/

I think they are selling a file tweak that needs 1 hour+

A related "fix" for the ps3 they offer really does mention cinavia

If it really did work, why is it not being raved about on forums all over the internet?

Someone from SlySoft give it a go :D
It's only $27 ;)

Im curious why they chose to use an .info domain instead of .com. I would think that using an .info domain would hurt their chances of gaining people's trust even more.

Maybe someone here might try it.

This one has been referenced in the other thread before, and I remember it being alive before that. So, it's been around longer than you might think. I'll stay with my original opinion:
I've seen that before as well, but it raises all the flags. Every time I read the word "testimonial" prominently displayed in a page, I run like hell. But this time I clicked, and the youtube comments and ratings are disabled

Looks like yet another "sucker, money, part!" internet scam.

*runs away* ;)

The heck with Cinavia, I am waiting for Santa Claus now.;)

The reindeer are on strike, they are protesting the hot weather at St. Maarten and claim they need ice for the sled to run on.

The reindeer also want a pay raise after all these years of pulling a sled.:D
He lands on our beautiful beaches and delivers us lots of beautiful girls.:D:D

if this outfit really had a fix for cinavia even if it took an hour to process I would really be surprised and this one thing I did notice that gives me more food for though is why would anyone offer a 70% commission to sell their product that could patch Cinavia or whatever, it would be around the net as fast as the other software company that was mentioned a while back that still has no working Cinavia product and has plenty of preorders in this case I would almost shell out the 29.00 just to try it at least they give you something after you order it even if it is just a PDF.:D

... at least they give you something after you order it even if it is just a PDF.:D

Yes, I assume that's all you'll get - a "guide" how to disable detection on the PS3. I'm not curious enough to try it out (I don't use the PS3 as a media server, there a many better options at my disposal), and I doubt it will work anyway.

Yes, I assume that's all you'll get - a "guide" how to disable detection on the PS3. I'm not curious enough to try it out (I don't use the PS3 as a media server, there a many better options at my disposal), and I doubt it will work anyway.
Same here I run a windows media server and I use Western digitial media players no cinavia problems for me.:)

This has been around for a while, and do you think if it really worked more people wouldn't be reporting success? It's just another set of scams

This has been around for a while, and do you think if it really worked more people wouldn't be reporting success? It's just another set of scams

I don't know for sure, but I would wager it does work, but the price is vastly inflated relative to the worth of the information being sold.

I remember buying an upgrade information PDF for an older pre-built PC I had several years ago, listing information I unfortunately already knew about and had done. The one thing I wanted to know if I could do, upgrading the processor, was listed as one thing the box was not capable of handling.

Back