• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia "Movie Fix 2.0"

honestly, i'm tempted by curiosity to dish out that $29 just to see what's inside & make it publicly available for free. Just to expose the scam ^^

honestly, i'm tempted by curiosity to dish out that $29 just to see what's inside & make it publicly available for free. Just to expose the scam ^^

Heres what it is:

Code:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/7F825B99768516C6

Last edited:
The most disturbing part is...there are now thousands of Movie fix spam videos on YouTube devoted to the Audacity solution which everyone despises :bang:

P.S. Is it a scam?: :agree:

I would not trust it. Either its a PDF file that contains a trojan or before you know it, they are selling your creditcard infos on some forum for hackers.

I would not trust it. Either its a PDF file that contains a trojan or before you know it, they are selling your creditcard infos on some forum for hackers.
The retail package comes with pdf file and a trojan as you described. Either for windows or for mac..lol
as far as the trojan is concerned it was instantly deleted by my Antivirus and it was on a test pc... 8) I only wanted to answer the age old question. :agree:

The retail package comes with pdf file and a trojan as you described.

REALLY?

So, on top of it being a scam for the $29, they also give you a trojan! That's priceless.

Did you catch what the trojan was? Zero Access rootkit I'm guessing? That's seriously nasty. The domain should be blocked on malwaredomains.org at least.

It just goes to prove how the more industries lock users out of their own purchased media and programs, the more you create "markets" for scammers and hackers to create fake products, which in turns supports the spread and flow of malware.

Just look at the recent headlines of Adobe servers being compromised.

It's very weird living inside of a Philip Dick novel.

so i finally checked out that "movie fix" from the putlocker, no surprise there lol. It's the audacity "audio reverb" fix. if you can call it a "fix". Charging $30 for that crap lolz, 'you won't find this information anywhere on the net'. Yeah right, it's all over the place and it doesn't work without crippling the audio

No it isn't, all that PDF said is to put audio on multi channel out and stuff, and that loophole has been closed a long time ago.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

So is this legit?

No. It's a PDF file telling you to demux the audio track, open it in Audacity, apply filters to distort the audio, then remux it back into the video track.

There are similar fake products out there for things like "back up any PS3 or XBox 360 game using our custom software". If you pay them for it, they give you a download that is nothing more than the ImgBurn executable renamed to something else, and most likely an attached piece of malware.

Looks Fishy To Me All Right

did anyone try "the movie fix 2.0" cinavia solution?

http://www.noerrors.info/

is this for real? Is this a scam?

i viewed their site and it said they accept paypal, but when i clicked to pay only option was to give them a credit card. That is a bit of a red flag to me. They could very well just be harvesting credit card information.

Hmm.. it seems like shady businesses and scams seem to have a natural affinity for .info domains.

i viewed their site and it said they accept paypal, but when i clicked to pay only option was to give them a credit card. That is a bit of a red flag to me. They could very well just be harvesting credit card information.

Back