• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Certain Disney+ Episodes not working

cipal

Hey,

I have the following problem with 4 episodes of Star Wars the Clone Wars on Disney+:

When the download starts, the download display jumps to somewhere between 90% and 99% in a few seconds (regardless of the download speed set) and shows a file size of several gigabytes (e.g. 6GB for just one episode). The download stops there and does not continue.

When I cancel it and look at the output file, it is always only 10 - maximum 100MB in size and only contains a few seconds of video.

This happens with:
Season 2 - Episode 10 & 11
& Season 3 - Episode 11 & 15

Logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    330.8 KB · Views: 2
It would help if you let it sit, for some odd reason, it downloads the first few GB/s fast and then sits for about 30 seconds and finishes. 😉

clone wars episodes.jpg

As always ... patience, young one ;)
I can confirm the behaviour ... it jumps up to 90%, but the download continues, it just takes a while ... and the downloaded file plays fine..

Back