capt marvel

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by amazing, Jun 13, 2019.

1. amazing

amazing Well-Known Member

when i downgrade the audio it only does 18 fps 4hrs
    but if i dont downgrade audio it completes in 40 mins
    log attached

thankx for your time

i tried 1.2.4.12 clonebd on captain marvel it takes like an hr 80 fps when i downgraded ac3
    log attached
    thankx for your time

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Is AnyDVD's Cinavia removal option on and does it make a difference, if you deactivate it?

3. amazing

the anydvd cinavia removal can be clicked on or off makes no difference
    only when you go to downgrade audio with the clonebd is when the fps lags horrible

amazing

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  4. Ghildebr

Ghildebr Active Member

Agreed. I am trying to downgrade to Dolby Digital AC3 with Surround (5.1) 256 kbps and I am only getting 3 fps. This has been running for 1 hour and 22 minutes and the remaining time is still over 14 hours. If I switch to Lossless it completes in approximately 25 minutes.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  5. Ghildebr

Ghildebr Active Member

Here is the log file for the Lossless copy. I am not sure I want to wait the 15 + hours for it to complete to get the downgraded audio log.

Attached Files:

6. Ghildebr

Ghildebr Active Member

7. Fabian

Fabian Developer

We are investigating why the audio down-convert is so incredibly slow, audio should not affect performance it's just too few data to process.

amazing likes this.
  8. Wege65

Wege65 Member

Hello ! I've also had some movies lately that are slowly being turned into MKV. I always put the films on a USB stick and convert the sound into DTS. Three films are only copied at 17-22 FPS. Most movies at 400 FPS.

Attached Files:

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

If you're downscaling audio, please read Fabian (developer's) post above. You'd be affected by an issue they're investigating. Temp solution: don't recode audio

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

10. amazing

11. 30jln57

30jln57 Member

I'm having the same issue. But it only happens on Captain Marvel. Another BD ripped just fine.
    When I selected lossless on the audio, the fps is up. But down converting to AC3, fps drops to 10.

12. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Then the same answer applies to you. They're working on it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

13. 30jln57

30jln57 Member

I know that. Just thought I would indicate that this is not an isolated case. I intent to let the 5 hour rip complete and I will upload the log when it finishes...if that helps.

14. 30jln57

30jln57 Member

Here is the log from the rip. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

15. Fabian

Fabian Developer

Slow audio lossless conversion is fixed in the next release.

amazing, whatever_gong82 and tectpro like this.
  16. Wege65

Wege65 Member

Thank you

17. amazing

18. Yraen2

Yraen2 Active Member

Captain Marvel still experiences slow audio lossless conversion with the newest version.

19. Fabian

Fabian Developer

I just checked the what seems to be the identical disk and I have a conversion rate of over 250 fps. I chose video copy and audio downgrade to pure AC3.

Are there any special settings you use that might be the difference? Can you provide me with another log file?

20. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

What is it now? Lossless or lossy?
    All the problems above were about lossy conversion only, not lossless.