• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Rip to Hard Disk Insanity MAX:30 Discs

Both of those discs are fine for me. The one that I cannot rip to hard disk is Tabata Strength (if I remember the name correctly). Does that work for you?

I got all of the insanity max discs to rip before I upgraded to latest version. Tabata strength wouldn't after I upgraded so I went back to 7.4.8 and it works!

I got all of the insanity max discs to rip before I upgraded to latest version. Tabata strength wouldn't after I upgraded so I went back to 7.4.8 and it works!

The AnyDVD programmers might need a log file of that particular disc with the version that worked, and the one that doesn't, so to see what issues are present, if any.

If you don't how to post an AnyDVD log file, please check out the link PLEASE read this before you post , and follow the instructions (especially Step 5) to the letter.

Yes - A logfile from both would be GREAT.
Help them - help you.
-W

Is there any additional details that are required? Can anyone provide an update?

Thanks!

Have you tried the latest beta at the top of the forum (7.5.7.1)

I tried the latest beta this evening (7.5.7.2) and still failed. I've uploaded another log file.

View attachment 25943

Could be a defective disc...

Have you tried cleaning the disc ?

If so, then it could be a new protection, but I see all these read errors on the disc.

38.49s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
38.50s: tries 2 retry 348877 to 348878
44.99s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
44.99s: tries 1 retry 348877 to 348878
51.50s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
51.50s: tries 0 retry 348877 to 348878
51.50s: read error 348877 to 348878, max 2294912, io->read_error 0
51.50s: Reading sector 348877 failed, final 2294912
58.05s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
58.08s: tries 2 retry 355531 to 355532
64.58s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
64.58s: tries 1 retry 355531 to 355532
71.09s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
71.09s: tries 0 retry 355531 to 355532
71.09s: read error 355531 to 355532, max 2294912, io->read_error 0
71.09s: Reading sector 355531 failed, final 2294912

This is a brand new disc and it's spotless. This fails to rip in two different computers.

Content on the disc appears to play fine.

If you need any other details please let me know.

This is a brand new disc and it's spotless. This fails to rip in two different computers.

Content on the disc appears to play fine.

If you need any other details please let me know.

If it failed on two different computers then the disc must be defective and/or a new protection but I am leaning more towards defective disc.

If it failed on two different computers then the disc must be defective and/or a new protection but I am leaning more towards defective disc.

I'm not sure if you've gone through the rest of the thread but there were two other discs in this same set that exhibited identical behavior. James said it was a new protection and fixed those two in release 7.5.6.0. Is it possible that it's a new protection but slightly different than the other two?

Besides trying to rip to hard disk with AnyDVD there is nothing indicating a problem.

I'm not sure if you've gone through the rest of the thread but there were two other discs in this same set that exhibited identical behavior. James said it was a new protection and fixed those two in release 7.5.6.0. Is it possible that it's a new protection but slightly different than the other two?

Besides trying to rip to hard disk with AnyDVD there is nothing indicating a problem.

If James said the problem is fixed, then I would believe it.

The read errors in the log file you provided tells me that the disc is bad.

If James said the problem is fixed, then I would believe it.

That's the thing, I didn't say that. The error could be a protection, or a defective disc.
My suggestion: Use CloneDVD and disable the offending title.

I am having the same problem with Tabata Strength as well. I receive an IO error on Title 24 VTS_24_1.VOB 17002496 419840. There is something wrong with the mastering on this DVD as it played fine in either of the DVD players on my media PC except at the end where the video segment was stuck in an endless loop, then finally froze Windows Media Center. I requested a new DVD from Beachbody, it arrive today. Same error on the same Title.

I am currently running AnyDVD 7.5.7.0 as an upgrade from the previous version. My PC is Win7 Ultimate SP1. I've not had problems ripping any other DVD/CDs. I have dual players, is is PLDS and the other is TSSTCORP. All the other Insanity Max 30 DVDs ripped successfully.

Seems to point to a bad sector in the VOB file that AnyDVD is not ignoring.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem with Tabata Strength as well. I receive an IO error on Title 24 VTS_24_1.VOB 17002496 419840. There is something wrong with the mastering on this DVD as it played fine in either of the DVD players on my media PC except at the end where the video segment was stuck in an endless loop, then finally froze Windows Media Center. I requested a new DVD from Beachbody, it arrive today. Same error on the same Title.

I am currently running AnyDVD 7.5.7.0 as an upgrade from the previous version. My PC is Win7 Ultimate SP1. I've not had problems ripping any other DVD/CDs. I have dual players, is is PLDS and the other is TSSTCORP. All the other Insanity Max 30 DVDs ripped successfully.

Please download v7572 and create a AnyDVD logfile.

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
Select "Create Logfile"
Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
click "upload"
Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

This would be title 88. Please use CloneDVD and disable title 88. (I believe, I suggested this before).

This would be title 88. Please use CloneDVD and disable title 88. (I believe, I suggested this before).

Hi James thank you. I did see your post about disabling title 88. However, I am also experience performance issues with the latest version of AnyDVD. I believe there is a two-fold problem one related to the BB Tabata strength DVD and one wiith AnyDVD that manifest itself as a resource consumption issue. Also, another user indicated he downgraded to an earlier version and was able to rip Tabata Strength successfully.

I just uninstalled AnyDVD 7.5.7.0 and will try the beta version.

Thank you again for the reminder on disabling Title 88.:bang:

Please download v7572 and create a AnyDVD logfile.

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
Select "Create Logfile"
Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
click "upload"
Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Hello, I'm sorry or the scatterbrain approach, I was distracted and should have looked closer at the tools for this form to upload my files. I've attached the dump file from last night. As AnyDVD 7.5.7.0 is causing resource consumption issues, I've uninstalled. I will install the beta version you've recommended and see if that fixes the resource consumption issues as well as the ignore the bad vectors in the Tabata Strength video.

Thanks a million for your help.

NWHitGrl:clap:

Also, another user indicated he downgraded to an earlier version and was able to rip Tabata Strength successfully.
Either this was a coincidence or a hint, that this really was a borderline defective disc.
All the reports here are a little ... inconclusive.

For what it's worth I used CloneDVD and cloned everything except Title 88.

Thanks!

Back