• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Rip to Hard Disk Insanity MAX:30 Discs

Either this was a coincidence or a hint, that this really was a borderline defective disc.
All the reports here are a little ... inconclusive.

I did resolve some of my other issues related to resource consumption. Those were related to start priority. I removed a few apps that appeared to cause conflicts and have no further resource consumption issues.

I tried CloneDVD. I can rip the entire DVD to one file but not individually, same error message. I will send a note to BB and tell them they have file corruption with their master.

I have just bought a genuine, official copy of Insanity Max 30 and I am having the same issue with Tabata Strength (M01 CD04) with read errors. The disc looks immaculate but obviously no idea on the underlying image. I am using 7.5.7.5, all of the other discs ripped perfectly.

Screenshot 2015-02-20 16.26.23.jpg

I will try using CloneCD and CloneDVD - perhaps it is a mastering issue after all as someone did say they had a replacement disc, and mine is brand new also...

Do you lose quality when using CloneDVD can anyone answer?

I have just bought a genuine, official copy of Insanity Max 30 and I am having the same issue with Tabata Strength (M01 CD04) with read errors. The disc looks immaculate but obviously no idea on the underlying image. I am using 7.5.7.5, all of the other discs ripped perfectly.

View attachment 26253

I will try using CloneCD and CloneDVD - perhaps it is a mastering issue after all as someone did say they had a replacement disc, and mine is brand new also...

Do you lose quality when using CloneDVD can anyone answer?

Please post up (attach) an AnyDVD logfile first.
See part 5 of the PLEASE read this before you post thread near the top of the board.
-W

Back