• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Rip to Hard Disk Insanity MAX:30 Discs

Centinul

I recently received Insanity MAX:30 and I'm having difficulties ripping to hard disk three of the 10 discs. I've tried in multiple computers and all fail in the same fashion. The error I get is something like:

Code:
FileIO 3 VTS_11_1.VOB 17283072 276480

I tried modifying the AI Scanner as noted in Fitness DVDs not working but ripping to hard disk still does not work.

I've uploaded the AnyDVD HD log file for the disc titled Max Out Strength. I'm also seeing this behavior on Max Out Sweat and Tabatha Strength.

If you need any other details please let me know.

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_D_INSANITY_MAX_30.ziplog

insanity max 30 will not rip or burn with 7.5.5.0

I am having the same issue and have also found with burned discs nothing will recognize them. Latest disc giving me a issue is Max Out Strength I have noticed at version 7.5.5.0 I am showing 4 video files in clone dvd2 with only two that will play and the first two show errors and do not rip. I can burn the two shorter correct versions but afterwards it will not play on a device and will not rip to hd. I have also tried the fitness dvd thread with no resolve.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. These discs are very new so I wonder if a new release of AnyDVD is required.

Can anyone from SlySoft comment?

Thanks!

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. These discs are very new so I wonder if a new release of AnyDVD is required.

Can anyone from SlySoft comment?

Thanks!

I'm sure you'll get a reply since you indeed submitted a logfile. (good job)
Not real likely on Sunday though.. :)
-W

I recently received Insanity MAX:30 and I'm having difficulties ripping to hard disk three of the 10 discs. I've tried in multiple computers and all fail in the same fashion. The error I get is something like:

Code:
FileIO 3 VTS_11_1.VOB 17283072 276480

I tried modifying the AI Scanner as noted in Fitness DVDs not working but ripping to hard disk still does not work.

I've uploaded the AnyDVD HD log file for the disc titled Max Out Strength. I'm also seeing this behavior on Max Out Sweat and Tabatha Strength.

If you need any other details please let me know.

View attachment 25733
This is a new protection, thanks for reporting. Next version will have a fix.

So I upgraded to 7.5.6.0 and two of the three Insanity MAX:30 discs were able to successfully rip to hard disk. Unfortunately one disk still fails with a similar FileIO 3 error. I've created a new log file and uploaded it for review.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

View attachment 25775

You're doing great here! :)
Those log files are critical for ongoing development and troubleshooting.
Were all new posters like you, this forum would be an easier place to be.

-W

So I upgraded to 7.5.6.0 and two of the three Insanity MAX:30 discs were able to successfully rip to hard disk. Unfortunately one disk still fails with a similar FileIO 3 error. I've created a new log file and uploaded it for review.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

View attachment 25775

Is title 88 anything useful? If yes - your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.
If not, please let me know. If title 88 isn't important, you can deselect it within CloneDVD.

Is title 88 anything useful? If yes - your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.
If not, please let me know. If title 88 isn't important, you can deselect it within CloneDVD.

I'm not a CloneDVD user but an AnyDVD user. I'm not aware of any way to rip a specific set of titles or not within AnyDVD.

I will check on that title though just to see if it's useful.

Last edited:
Is title 88 anything useful? If yes - your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. If not, please let me know.
I will check on that title though just to see if it's useful.

From what I remember, the useful ones were usually 19, 20, and sometimes 30-something. Don't think 88 should be important.

BTW, thanks for the quick fix :clap:. I was also having problems with the Max Out Sweat and Max Out Strength discs. I'll give it a shot hopefully tomorrow.

Title 88 is in fact junk but the problem still stands that I can't rip to hard disk with AnyDVD

Title 88 is in fact junk but the problem still stands that I can't rip to hard disk with AnyDVD

If there is a defect in the disk in title 88, you'll need to use a program that can deselect it.
Considering the rest work - that's a likely scenario.

-W

If there is a defect in the disk in title 88, you'll need to use a program that can deselect it.
Considering the rest work - that's a likely scenario.

-W

By junk I mean it was the same 5 seconds of video (like an introduction snippet) repeated over and over again. So I don't know if that helps. Are you confirming that there indeed can't be a fix for this or do we need to wait for James to respond?

Thanks!

I'm not a CloneDVD user but an AnyDVD user. I'm not aware of any way to rip a specific set of titles or not within AnyDVD.

This was a suggestion as a workaround for this problem.

You can either use CloneDVD as I said, or wait for an updated AnyDVD version.

You can either use CloneDVD as I said, or wait for an updated AnyDVD version.

Thanks I'll likely wait for an updated version of AnyDVD but I'll investigate CloneDVD in the mean time. Thanks for providing excellent customer service!

By junk I mean it was the same 5 seconds of video (like an introduction snippet) repeated over and over again. So I don't know if that helps. Are you confirming that there indeed can't be a fix for this or do we need to wait for James to respond?

Thanks!

James already responded. :)

-W

That's weird. I just tried with the two discs I mentioned (Max Out Sweat/Strength) and it worked just fine. Maybe that disk is indeed damaged. Call Beachbody's Customer Service (or your coach) and they'll send you a new disc.

That's weird. I just tried with the two discs I mentioned (Max Out Sweat/Strength) and it worked just fine. Maybe that disk is indeed damaged. Call Beachbody's Customer Service (or your coach) and they'll send you a new disc.

Both of those discs are fine for me. The one that I cannot rip to hard disk is Tabata Strength (if I remember the name correctly). Does that work for you?

Back