• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare probs

Anyone successfully run Call of Duty 4 in singleplayer mode

Howdy,
Anyone successfully run Call of Duty 4 in singleplayer mode without the cd/DVD?
I have tried everything listed here and yet always askes for the, "The Correct DVD and blah blah blah"

Any suggestions?

What is crazy about this game is they DO NOT require the DVD for Multiplayer or Online gameplay,
But when you play Single Player Missions and so on they require the DVD.
Someone please explain the reasoning in that?
Would seem they would do it the otherway around.!!

Well any help on not having to always use my DVD would be nice, I like to try and keep them scratch free as long as possible.

Last edited:
There is definitely an issue with this game and GJ. After some testing with this game, we have discovered what is going on (sneaky safedisc ppl :clap:). So we are currently looking at a solution.

Hi, matthew thanks for the fast replay hope you can get this working soon thanks for all your help. Also I have another question if we have a other games that does not work how do we help you to test it out.

Anyone get this game to work with GameJackal yet (since matthew's post)? I tried but it still asked for the DVD. I set the # of drives in DaemonTools to 0 (zero) before I launched the profile. Is that enough?

Last edited:
Hi, regarding Call of duty 4 : impossible to create a profile with GJ 2 months old. I have followed the wizard instructions last night as ever, left the original dvd in the device and GJ icon has started to move up and down in the task list (as ever) 2min / 10min / 1h/ 3h / finally over night = no success.......quote Matthew "There is definitely an issue with this game and GJ. After some testing with this game, we have discovered what is going on (sneaky safedisc ppl ). So we are currently looking at a solution."
So Matthew: We are WAITING.
Should I look tonight for an updated version of GJ ?
Regards
Gamejohn

Hallo Moderator Webslinger, hallo Matthew (Slysoft), re the issue with Call of Duty 4: Assuming you / Slysoft are / is really working on the problem (Quote Matthew: There is definitely an issue with this game and GJ. After some testing with this game, we have discovered what is going on (sneaky safedisc ppl ). So we are currently looking at a solution. could we somehow hear an update ? (more than 1500 viewer have looked to this topic) How far are they? What is the success chance? Will they announce, if they do not succeed and give up ? Do they ever give up ? Sorry, if you consider these questions too demanding.
Regards
Gamejohn

Download and install the latest beta (v2.9.18.608) as this now works with COD4 ;)

Hi Matthew, no, although the profile creation runs now OK, later when you take the original dvd away and klick to the profile icon, it asks for the original dvd.
One question: When you put the dvd into the device in order to create the profile, the game "starts " Is this correct ? How long should I wailt as I do not see when game jackal's profile creation is finished. This time I have waited 2 min only. Was this may be not enough ?
Hope you answer again.
Ciao
Gamejohn

And where is beta v2.9.18.60 / I just have used from your site 2.9.18.600 Did you mean this. There is no "beta" mentioned.......

Hi, am I getting fully stupid ? where are the stickies? say another word for stckies please... do you mean with top of this threat or slysoft forum?

if you mean icons like clone cd or clone dvd or game jackal, gamejackel link leads you to 2.9.18.600 and this is obviously the wrong file...or not ?

I can confirm that the GameJackal v2.9.18.608 beta does now create a working profile.

Profiler mode: Automatic mode

And put a check in the Image mode box

Now sit down and have a stiff drink, cos your going to need 6.31GB of free hard drive space to keep the profile in :D
You gotta love those SafeDisk guy's lol!

Works perfect though :)

regards
Marzz

I can confirm that the GameJackal v2.9.18.608 beta does now create a working profile.

Profiler mode: Automatic mode

And put a check in the Image mode box

Now sit down and have a stiff drink, cos your going to need 6.31GB of free hard drive space to keep the profile in :D
You gotta love those SafeDisk guy's lol!

Works perfect though :)

regards
Marzz

Do you have to do the full image in order for it to work?

hi, don't know; have also not understand the image mod case, so I have not succeeded for the time being- will try again (but not before weekend) and report. thks for all your support. good night.
Gamejohn

Back