• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare probs

No... not with this version ;)

Can you elaborate a little?

I'm using v2.9.18.608 beta and I have tried all profiling modes, and none of them work. I keep getting the insert correct disc error!

The only way I could get it to work was to enable the Full Image mode option and use the automatic profile. If you know something different.... please enlighten me. I don't particularly like having another 6.3GB of data on top of the game installation sitting on my hard drive.

Regards
Marzz

HI, matthew thanks so much for your hard work Call of Duty 4 now works with Game Jackal I am really happy thanks so much.

I'm using v2.9.18.608 beta and I have tried all profiling modes, and none of them work. I keep getting the insert correct disc error!

The only way I could get it to work was to enable the Full Image mode option and use the automatic profile. If you know something different.... please enlighten me. I don't particularly like having another 6.3GB of data on top of the game installation sitting on my hard drive.

Regards
Marzz

mmhhh... same problem with me :(

Regards
Marzz

Hmmm... interesting :confused:
You need to profile in auto mode. Also, this wizard should tell you that it is using a profile map. Can you confirm this is the case?

Also... is this a patched version of the game? (I'm not sure there is a patch... but just checking).

You need to profile in auto mode. Also, this wizard should tell you that it is using a profile map. Can you confirm this is the case?

Yes, that is right.

Also... is this a patched version of the game? (I'm not sure there is a patch... but just checking).

No, I use the unpatched german version.

regards

Tony

Ahh! Maybe that's where I'm going wrong! I'm trying to create the Profile from the Games shortcut on the Desktop, and I don't think that you get to choose a profile map when you do it that way. So I wouldn't have noticed one for COD4 anyway.

As for patches.....
There is a new 1.1 patch out for this game, but I have not applied it yet, so I am using the original US retail.

I'm not at my rig at the moment so I cant try out a manual (Wizard) profiling, but I will later tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanx for all your help ;)

regards
Marzz

od4

for those with truble runing it this it what i did

ingle Player mode not functioning. Freezes at initial splash screen. Multiplayer and demo run fine”

If your singleplayer just flash but doesnt start here is one way to fix it.. Remove “mssmp3.asi” file from your miles folder and it should run fine.

for those with truble runing it this it what i did

ingle Player mode not functioning. Freezes at initial splash screen. Multiplayer and demo run fine”

If your singleplayer just flash but doesnt start here is one way to fix it.. Remove “mssmp3.asi” file from your miles folder and it should run fine.

Could you edit this? I don't understand what you are saying.

COD4 working with Beta 3??

Hi,

has anyone tried to create a profile with the new GJ-v3-Beta?
I'm still on the last official version and have the described troubles with the german COD4-version (released in October 2007).

I will try it myself over the next weekend...

best regards
kl_bob

No go with Vista 64 and Beta 3

I've tried several times but no luck :( (also with the German version). Always 'Please insert the correct DVD-ROM,...'

Reggies
PeeJay

I've tried several times but no luck :( (also with the German version). Always 'Please insert the correct DVD-ROM,...'

Reggies
PeeJay

This is a known issue with Vista which we are currently working on.

I already beat it an uninstalled it too. Let me get around to installing it again and I'll see there could be an issue with the latest beta but doubt it. I didn't use image mode either.

Give me some time to reinstall and see how I set it. mathew may be able to assist if I remember right you hac to go into the advance part in one of the steps?

matt do you still need to untick that one option in the advace setting on step 4 I think it was?

It did for me as well and this was a clean install mathew.

I did as I formatted the hdd and did this clean install.

It asks for the disc everytime. I have disabled AnyDVD with no luck deleted the old profile and redid a new one still fails. Hope I have all the pertaining info needed here.

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running?

2. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack?

Vista Ultimate 64 bit Service Pack 6001.18000 Service Pack 1.

3. I have none

4. I have none.

5. Not sure as of yet.

6. See # 5.

7. Don't know how to answer that.

8. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Limited Special Edition.

9. Region 1

10. Core 2 Duo e6600

11. Samsung 203N BenQ 1620 LG H55l.

12. Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.125

Filters

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0
===============================================

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: maplom
Upper Class Filter: GEARAspiWDM
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: maploml
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: maplom
File Name: C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\maplom.sys
File Version: 3, 0, 0, 9 [3.0.0.9]
File Description: Maplom.sys
Product Name: Game Jackal
Product Version: 3, 0, 0, 9 [3.0.0.9]
Company Name: SlySoft Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © 2007, 2008 SlySoft Inc.

Filter Name: GEARAspiWDM
File Name:
File Version:
File Description:
Product Name:
Product Version:
Company Name:
Copyright:

Filter Name: maploml
File Name: C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\maploml.sys
File Version: 3, 0, 0, 9 [3.0.0.9]
File Description: Maplom.sys
Product Name: Game Jackal
Product Version: 3, 0, 0, 9 [3.0.0.9]
Company Name: SlySoft Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © 2007, 2008 SlySoft Inc.

Filter Name: ElbyDelay
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.4.0.2
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.4.0.2
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2008 SlySoft, Inc.

I'll get the logs in a few.

Back