• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Buying from the UK

Splodge2001

Hi All.
Looking to buy the two year licence for Anystream in the UK after the failure of an alternative product, but can only see Bitcoin and no other payment methods.
I thought somewhere it said I could pay by Paypal, but that option doesn't appear on the purchase screen.
Am I missing something?

PayPal is for buying Crypto.
Creditcards are currently not available.

It's not that hard, you can use several exchanges to buy Bitcoin, LTC, or BCH and send it to the address in our payment process.

It's not that hard, you can use several exchanges to buy Bitcoin, LTC, or BCH and send it to the address in our payment process.
It's only "hard" because buying and using crypto currency is not a simple and nearly immediate process to making a purchase. For many people, myself included, it is something new as well. The entire transaction chain seems somewhat "shady" when it isn't.

Crypto is a technological way to barter, as well as evade government scrutiny.

It's only "hard" because buying and using crypto currency is not a simple and nearly immediate process to making a purchase. For many people, myself included, it is something new as well. The entire transaction chain seems somewhat "shady" when it isn't.

Crypto is a technological way to barter, as well as evade government scrutiny.
You might say the same thing about the US dollar. (cash)

Back