• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question I want to pay for the license key

rldyd

Can't I pay by credit card yet? Only Bitcoin payment?

미국에 있는지 여부에 따라 다릅니다. 카드를 잘 사용할 수 있지만 미국에 있지 않습니다.
I'm from Asia, can I pay for anything else? Can I pay only for Bitcoin?

I (personally) cannot say if it will work, but it should. There were only issues with cards from the US. I suggest just to try it and reply if you have any issues.

Can't I pay by credit card yet? Only Bitcoin payment?

As stated on purchase page, we are currently without any credit card acceptance. And no estimate yet. Sorry...
No Credit Card Payment available
Currently we are not able to process any credit card payments. We hope to get this fixed within a few weeks. Please leave your email address at the bottom of checkout page and we'll notify you by email once the credit card issue has been solved.

I need to subscribe to Anydvd and won’t accept credit card or PayPal. Am I just out?

I need to subscribe to Anydvd and won’t accept credit card or PayPal. Am I just out?
No, go to Robinhood App, Cash App, or Paypal Crypto and buy BTC, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash and buy with that. Usually as waiting period with Paypal App for Crypto.

No, go to Robinhood App, Cash App, or Paypal Crypto and buy BTC, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash and buy with that. Usually as waiting period with Paypal App for Crypto.
I have cash app but it won’t let me confirm my identity. To use bitcoin. Oh well. Guess I will be done when free trial is up.

I have cash app but it won’t let me confirm my identity. To use bitcoin. Oh well. Guess I will be done when free trial is up.
Maybe someone can extend your free trial for Anydvd. Greaux Go Tigers!! 🤣🤣🤣

Back