• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Bug - NF not completely locked

DeepSpace

While downloading from NF the site is locked as usual, so I can't click or scroll on it.
But the arrows are still useable. When hovering over them, it will scroll sideways.

Is this a bug?

Attachments

• 2021-01-28_111432.jpg
    2021-01-28_111432.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 18
Is this annoying? Or does it have any negative influence on your experience?

I've had this plenty of times too, and usually then hover over the opposite side of where it's scrolling too, to make it stop. Yes it's annoying (at least for me), but a deal breaker in the ux. Not for me, a fix is for me a low priority.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've had this plenty of times too, and usually then hover over the opposite side of where it's scrolling too, to make it stop. Yes it's annoying (at least for me), but a deal breaker in the uw. Not for me, a fix is for me alow priority.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I think the same. It is not a deal breaker, but still a bit annoying.
I did my first NF downloads today and already triggered it more than once, that's the reason why I thought I should mention it.

Back