• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blurays do not play on bluray player

imcatinhiding

Just tried to copy Paper Towns bluray and several other blurays. All play on the pc but will not play on the bluray player. CloneBd copies quickly with no errors. Tried Dvdfab and copy will play on bluray player and pc. Am I missing something in the setup of Anydvd-hd and Clonebd? I select main movie but comparing clonebd to dvdfab the play llists differ, dvdfab will have the main movie file but Clonebd will have 1 or 2 extra files? The ones I have tried to copy are not cinavia blurays. I have looked at the forum but haven't seen any comparable problem listed there. Any help would be appreciated.
thank you

How about giving a Anydvd HD log file that would help more here.

Here is the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.0_Info_E_PAPER_TOWNS.ziplog
    829.8 KB · Views: 6
Just tried to copy Paper Towns bluray and several other blurays. All play on the pc but will not play on the bluray player. CloneBd copies quickly with no errors. Tried Dvdfab and copy will play on bluray player and pc. Am I missing something in the setup of Anydvd-hd and Clonebd? I select main movie but comparing clonebd to dvdfab the play llists differ, dvdfab will have the main movie file but Clonebd will have 1 or 2 extra files? The ones I have tried to copy are not cinavia blurays. I have looked at the forum but haven't seen any comparable problem listed there. Any help would be appreciated.
thank you

A few questions:

- what is "the bluray player"? Brand/model.
- "will not play", what does that mean precisely? Nothing? Just menu? Black screen?
- "copies quickly": do you mean too quickly? Like maybe incomplete?
- "the playlists differ" - how? different numbers? Or sizes of the .mpls files?

CloneBD has extra files, because it adds a popup menu to the movie allowing you to select audio/subtitle languages during playback, that's nothing to worry about.

A few questions:

- "will not play", what does that mean precisely? Nothing? Just menu? Black screen?

CloneBD has extra files, because it adds a popup menu to the movie allowing you to select audio/subtitle languages during playback, that's nothing to worry about.

I have the same problem-the LG 550 BD player does not play, but it does play on the computer.
Disc: Woman in Gold. We are still all beta testers. Log files huey should not be-it should just play. The only reason I have it, is for the MKV /MP4 options which make it functional.For burning discs-no way!

I have the same problem-the LG 550 BD player does not play, but it does play on the computer.
Disc: Woman in Gold. We are still all beta testers. Log files huey should not be-it should just play. The only reason I have it, is for the MKV /MP4 options which make it functional.For burning discs-no way!

...so...can YOU tell us what you mean by "does not play"? ;)

...so...can YOU tell us what you mean by "does not play"? ;)
On the computer the main movie starts. In the BD Player all the coming attractions play and then a freeze when they end-blank screen. I have to pull the plug to get the BD player to work again.This software still has a long way to go.

This software still has a long way to go.

Can't agree so much on this - for me it does everything just fine.
They tested on many different players, they will buy an LG now, too...

A few questions:

The player is samsung and plays dvdfab bluray rips fine. The player will not load the discs from clonebd, clone bd copies just fine. I have tried all settings in clonebd, none seem to make any difference. Dvdfab blurays will copy and play on the player and pc. Clonebd copys will play on pc but not player.

The player is samsung and plays dvdfab bluray rips fine. The player will not load the discs from clonebd, clone bd copies just fine. I have tried all settings in clonebd, none seem to make any difference. Dvdfab blurays will copy and play on the player and pc. Clonebd copys will play on pc but not player.
Is there a new B+ protection?

Not according to your logfile, it would say so otherwise.

Can't agree so much on this - for me it does everything just fine.
They tested on many different players, they will buy an LG now, too...
The LG by the way, is pre-cinavia. It should work one, two, three with no particulars like CloneDVD.

Similar problem, no disc play back on panasonic blu ray player but fine on powerdvd15. Also no audio playback of mono soundtrack when converted to AC3.

Similar problem, no disc play back on panasonic blu ray player but fine on powerdvd15. Also no audio playback of mono soundtrack when converted to AC3.
It's a crippled program when you cannot play discs in your BD player,but only on your computer. It is too particular for reliable disc burning. I don't care what some say "No problems." Yes, Big Problems!!!

Last edited:
It's a crippled program when you cannot play discs in your BD player,but only on your computer. It is too particular for reliable disc burning. I don't care what some say "No problems." Yes, Big Problems!!!
What crippled program are you talking about?

CloneBD of course.

Not for most of us, it just has problems with some players, hardly makes it 'crippled'

Maybe you should buy a better BD Player.
+I have thought of getting a different Bd player but it's hard to believe it's the player as it will play the Bd copied by Dvdfab but not CloneBd using the same disc? Just trying to figure it out.

Back