• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray new protections....

fits79

Hi.

I want to know what happening with the new protection of blu-ray movie discs like:
01. unique Cinavia fix
02. hdcp
and other protections.

The project slysoft slyce does it continued or it stopped?

At the latest version of anydvd hd 7.4.5.0 at changelog history you mentioning
"Change: AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix is now enabled by default" what that means exactly?
That at all blu-ray movies it remove the cinavia protection?

Cinavia is currently undefeated as to actually remove the signal. Hdcp is not a disc protection but hardware "protection" and is nothing new. It has been around since blurays first appeared. Plenty of info on Google on that. Slyce is still in development and not stopped. By default prior to that version the user had to tick that feature itself. That changed in 7450 to where it is enabled by default. It does NOT REMOVE CINAVIA. It patches SOFTWARE PLAYERS not to detect the signal. The signal itself still is in the audio. Actual removal of the signal will NEVER be done by anydvd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

So the hdcp remove the signal so all the ripped blu-ray movies can play even at NOT hdcp devices?

The cinavia lock could only be removed by slyce when it fonna be released?

Hdcp doesn't remove anything. It enforces certain restrictions. It is ANYDVD that removes the hdcp restrictions flag so that it can play on non-hdcp compliant hardware. Slyce will be released when it's deemed ready by slysoft, and slysoft doesn't do release dates. You'll have to wait like the rest of us.

Isn't there any beta or alpha release to test it if really works or not for cinavia protection remove?

No, and it was never said that slyce would remove cinavia when it is initially released. Only that it would be able to do so eventually. All currently available info about slyce you can find in my sticky in the high definition software forum section.

If the slyce DOESN'T remove the cinavia protection then what did it do so the ripped blu-ray movies can play even at blu-ray player because to anything else like media player already play without any problems at all.

slyce didn't do anything as it hasn't even been released yet. I didn't say it doesnt do anything i said that there are NO guarantees that it will remove it when it is released. It may remove it on initial release, it may not. It all depends if slysoft is able to break the protection before they release slyce.

media players are not licensed blu-ray players. They don't fall under mandatory cinavia detection, the other reason is that only LICENSED blu-ray players that were licensed AFTER feb 1st, 2012 need to detect cinavia. players that were licensed before feb 1st 2012 don't need to detect it.

currently as i said it is ANYDVD that patches the SOFTWARE PLAYERS to NOT DETECT the signal. The signal is still present in the stream, the SOFTWARE players just don't look for it/find it. any physical backup will still trigger cinavia on a standalone player (as standalone players don't have anydvd on them)

This is a little useless because there is a lot of media player that can play any blu-ray rip with full support of menu without needing any cinavia protection removing and it would be more cheaper that any blu-ray player device so.....

This is a little useless because there is a lot of media player that can play any blu-ray rip with full support of menu without needing any cinavia protection removing and it would be more cheaper that any blu-ray player device so.....
Could you list these 'many' mediaplayers that can play fuill menu's and don't have Cinavia detection.

There isn't any media player that has support for cinavia.

READ THE PREVIEWS POST.

All media player are DOESN'T SUPPORT CINAVIA PROTECTION this is the reason it can play normally ripped bluray movies even without cinavia protection.

Here some media players that support FULL BLU-RAY menu and some of these is cost between 50-100 dollars maybe it isn't the best media player but it DOES support FULL BLU-RAY menu so.........

Look at previews post the underline text.
slyce didn't do anything as it hasn't even been released yet. I didn't say it doesnt do anything i said that there are NO guarantees that it will remove it when it is released. It may remove it on initial release, it may not. It all depends if slysoft is able to break the protection before they release slyce.

media players are not licensed blu-ray players. They don't fall under mandatory cinavia detection, the other reason is that only LICENSED blu-ray players that were licensed AFTER feb 1st, 2012 need to detect cinavia. players that were licensed before feb 1st 2012 don't need to detect it.

currently as i said it is ANYDVD that patches the SOFTWARE PLAYERS to NOT DETECT the signal. The signal is still present in the stream, the SOFTWARE players just don't look for it/find it. any physical backup will still trigger cinavia on a standalone player (as standalone players don't have anydvd on them)

Last edited:
Actually unless im mistaking the latest round of oppo media players detect cinavia. But then again those are licensed. You say they play full bd menus, where's your proof to back that claim up. Haven't heard of any of those nor anyone that uses one. Do you? I look forward to your proof

Those media players don't play back Blu-ray ISO's with menu's. If you actually check each one in turn they only playback Blu-rays without menu's

Last edited:
YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG.

Please READ MORE CAREFULLY what is the bd-iso(menu) and what it is bd-iso(lite) and then you understand if it play bd-iso menu or not.

I have seen the med600x3d and play NORMALLY without any problem at all bluray full menus from bd-iso files so......

You tell me that you don't believe the site that tell which media players support full bd-iso menu????

If you don't believe the link i gave you this is your problem and not mine.

I have the old wd tv live gen3 that support bd-iso menu lite NOT FULL so....

Yes I don't believe that they do full menu's as I went through about 20 of them and they all say 'BD-Lite' which means they only play back the main movie and not the menu's (this is from the description on the website itself)

YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG.

Could you please tone down your attitude a bit? Thanks.

As for those media players: what Adbear is saying, is correct. Not one of them has full Blu-ray menu support.
They do usually support the "simple style" HDMV-Menus (at least I have one, that does), but except for old titles and cheap ones, today's Blu-ray Discs usually have BD-J menus - these media players can't process them.

Fits, your cataclysmicly mistaking sorry. Do a simple google search on "bd lite" and you'll find out that its the player that generates a simple menu that allows you to select the main title and change audio/subtitle/chapters. This does NOT qualify as full menu support. Full support means profile 2.0 meaning full Java menu support, full graphical menu support. The bd lite menus are generated by the device, and they are NOT as created the disc.

PLEASE READ MORE CAREFULLY WHAT EXACTLY I WRITE TO MY PREVIEWS POST.

I say that these media player i tell the link support bd-iso(menu) NOT LITE but bd-iso menu.

The bd-iso(lite) simply mentioning to tell at "Adbear" it exist to types of media players these that support basic bd-ido(lite) menu of bluray movies and these that support full menu bd-iso(menu).

If you don't understand this is not my mistake.

The mede8er med600x3d it support FULL BLURAY MENU SUPPORT and i have see it in my own eyes because this media player it has it one of my friend so........

guess you need to check out what you say.

official device homepage http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_product_med600x3d.htm

amongst other Video Formats Supported: AVI / BDMV Light / BDISO Light aka meaning NOT FULL bd menu profile

http://forums.hdtvtest.co.uk/index.php?topic=7739.0 post 3

Only issue it does not have full BD menu support.

that device does NOT have full menu support as specified by the blu-ray standard

The bd-iso(lite) simply mentioning to tell at "Adbear" it exist to types of media players these that support basic bd-ido(lite) menu of bluray movies and these that support full menu bd-iso(menu).

bd-iso lite aka bd-lite

http://homehdmediaplayer.com/?p=308
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1318991/bd-lite (check the screens. THAT is what a bd-lite menu is)

not our problem you do not understand the the terminology. Anyways, this thread has since derailed way offtopic. I'm done with this discussion adbear & pete. We're obviously not gonna get through to this guy

Last edited:
Back