• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray new protections....

I did read what you said and went to the site, then got it to sort by BD-menu option and none of the players have full BD-Menu support. the most they have is BD-lite. I think you are the one who needs to go back and read what each player actually does

One more time PLEASE READ MORE CAREFULLY.
If as you say it doesn't support bd-iso menu but it support only bd-iso lite then why here
it tell Blu-Ray ISO Yes. BD Profile 1 + BD-Lite???????

The blu-ray iso yes or the bd profile 1 is it bd-lite????
I don't thing so.

It support blu-ray movies that has bd-profile 1 these who doesn't maybe doesn't support it.

Now you understand or still you tell me that this media player i was tested with transformer1 full blu-ray iso movie it doesn't support full bd-iso menu????
and NO i don't see that lite menu at transformers1 bluray iso file i was tested but that menu so you tell me that this menu i saw at med600x3d and at movie transformers1 by my own eyes it is not full bluray menu???

I don't think so.
so you are wrong.

No that one doesn't support full Blu-ray menu's otherwise it would also have next to it their option for 'Full Blu-ray Menu'. Profile 1 means it plays older non JAVA menu's

So you tell me that the movie transformers 1 and the menu i show it is not java menu correct?

Because at that movie i saw a complete bluray menu without any restractions so....

Tell me one movie that has java menu to test it if it shows it correctly the med600x3d media player.

And is there any site that tell us what menu has every movie?

And because you DON'T READ AT ALL the links i gave you please go here and tell me if you REALLY READ THAT SENTENCE "BD-ISO Full (with menu). Play Blu-Ray ISO rips with full menu as if you were using a Blu-Ray player."
And the med600x3d it was at that list so..........

This i believe with simply words means that read completely the menu of blu-ray movies as it read it any bluray player so i believe this is a PROOF i was correct from the beginning.

Last edited:
Most new Disney films use Java menu's. But even the manufacturers website for that player states it doesn't do full menu's.

And if you bothered to read anything I'd posted earlier you'd see that I already saw the part about BD-ISO full(with menu) and that non of the device have that next to them including the one you keep mentioning
Blu-Ray ISO Yes. BD Profile 1 + BD-Lite
nowhere does it have the option BD-ISO Full(with menu) and when you sort by that option non of the devices have it. What I actually found is that when you tell the website to sort by that option the first devices it lists don't support Blu-ray at all.

Anyway I'm not going to waste anymore time as it's clear that you can't seem to read the website properly

Last edited:
Rumours has it that Netgear NeoTV 550 offers full Blu-ray menu support.

Rumours has it that Netgear NeoTV 550 offers full Blu-ray menu support.

no BD-J - that's the one I have.

So you tell me that the movie transformers 1 and the menu i show it is not java menu correct?

Because at that movie i saw a complete bluray menu without any restractions so....

Transformers 1 is from 2007 - I strongly doubt, it has Java menus (BD-J wasn't in the specs back then).

As for which blu-rays have HDVM and which ones have BD-J: that's difficult to answer, because it depends on where you buy them.
Fox titles released after 2010 are pretty much guaranteed to have BD-J, regardless of country.

Most new Disney films use Java menu's. But even the manufacturers website for that player states it doesn't do full menu's.

And if you bothered to read anything I'd posted earlier you'd see that I already saw the part about BD-ISO full(with menu) and that non of the device have that next to them including the one you keep mentioning
nowhere does it have the option BD-ISO Full(with menu) and when you sort by that option non of the devices have it. What I actually found is that when you tell the website to sort by that option the first devices it lists don't support Blu-ray at all.

Anyway I'm not going to waste anymore time as it's clear that you can't seem to read the website properly
If you bothored to look carefully the link the iboum site at filters DOESN'T HAS ANYWHERE THE OPTION "BD-ISO Full" so the bd-iso(menu) means that support full bluray menu is so simple.

And if you DON'T UNDERSTAND that these are MEDIA PLAYER AND NOT BLU-RAY DISC PLAYERS i can't do anything else to understand it.
All media players play folder or files NOT blu-ray discs so....

There some more expensive media players that has in bluray rom so it can take bluray discs but these are tooooo expensive so....

Last edited:
Please stop this pissing contest.

Those players don't have full Java Menu support. Period. Move on, please.

I AM NEVER SAY that it was java based support the only thing i tell from the beginning is that it has full bluray support NOT JAVA BASED menu but the older bluray menu SO.....

I AM NEVER SAY that it was java based support the only thing i tell from the beginning is that it has full bluray support NOT JAVA BASED menu but the older bluray menu SO.....
If it doesn't have full support for full Java menu's, picture in picture etc then it doesn't have full Blu-ray support. Full Blu-ray support means it supports every feature of Blu-ray playback, so if it doesn't support all the features then it's not full support.

And in your initial post about media players you stated
This is a little useless because there is a lot of media player that can play any blu-ray rip with full support of menu without needing any cinavia protection removing
Nothing about only older Blu-ray menu's

Last edited:
Back