• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

Can any of the Slysoft AnyDVD HD owners advise on the pros and cons of the following product: Movie Fix2 url is http://noerrors.info/#contact .

It is advertised as a cinavia solution but it seems too good to be true. I am keen to hear your views.:confused:

No BD fix, only "support for compatible Bluray players"

BO-GUS.

Interesting that TWO "no-hassle" supposed fixes showed up around the same time last year. So far absolutely no widespread buzz on the internet about either.

Movie Fix 2

Thanks for your perspicacity Adbear and FurryGuy looks like there still is no such tihng as a free lunch.

I just bought and got in the Sony DBP-S590. I bought it from Zon for $99 since I wanted to be sure I had another player should my current Panny 'break'. The S590 is one of the few 3D BD players still available that doesn't have Cinavia since this model came out prior to the deadline. IF you've upgraded the firmware then you now have Cinavia - thus I'm not updating the firmware on this one. I'm testing it out as I post this with Paranorman 3D since that movie 'muted' on my PS3 so I know it has Cinavia. So far I'm over 20 minutes in and playing fine. I'm going to box it up and store it as a back-up.

Yes it must have been the firmware update. Wonder if i can go back to old firmware some way.

Im going to start up a Cinavia List of BD movies, simply but looking for the Cinavia logo on the packaging - for Australia.

Cinavia Solution???

Googling for a Cinavia solution I came across this heading:

"DVDFab 8.0.7.3 is now out with Cinavia Solutions".

Is this correct and is it reliable.

I prefer to wait For Slyce and its solution to Cinavia but I hope the gestation period for the Slysoft solution to Cinavia will be a lot shorter than Slyce's development.

Not this again. Their "solution" was the so called bdmv-rec disc. A recordable disc protected by aacs. It every player supports it and was mainly used ln the ps3 before Sony quickly fixed that loophole. And for the record that was not a fix it was a work arround. Cinavia looks among other things for aacs on the disc, because the backup disc had aacs on it, the signal didn't trigger. However the signal was still present in the audio and not removed. As such it was not a fix, but a workarround that was quickly closed.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

I think you missed the point of my post if it's a "Blu-Ray Player" the new requirements call for the function of the Cinavia embedded audiostream to trigger a mute and error message. In using a non disc specific media player and an encoding that is non standard to stand alone disc players seems to be the loophole to the system.
What you are not getting is that there's no need to reencode anything. Or even rip. You can play directly from a backed up disc (a blu-ray spec disc even) with players like MPC-HC. You don't seem to have realized that yet. It's been true for years. Other things you can do is remux (not reencode) to mkv like SamuriHL said, and I and many others prefer to do cause it can save a couple of GB over the m2ts container per movie.

As for why re-encode that is a matter of what we as individuals feel we want to invest in storage space vs the loss of quality we find acceptable. With the cost of harddrives continuing to fall as capacities increase many may consider using them for storage. I may soon consider setting up a large array of drives to keep my collection available to me online. This however is still a second best to a offline collection and this is where I consider how much compression I'm willing to live with and whether to backup to DVD, DL DVD or Blu-Ray.
This is another matter altogether. IF you feel you need to reencode for any reason (which merely avoiding Cinavia is not), THEN you ask yourself these questions.

Trust lost...

The Movie Fix website says:
"Don't worry, our product is way more sofisticated,..."

Ironic.

Is Slysoft planning on releasing any Anydvd updates which will allow removing Cinavia from BDrips or BRrips before burning to DVD-R?

Last edited:
Bdrips? Brrips? As in .avi or .mkv's? And no they are not planning on ever releasing an update for anydvd to remove cinavia. It has already been said that in order to remove cinavia the audio needs no be decoded in one way or another. That is beyond the scope of anydvd. That's not what it is designed to do. The upcoming product "Slyce" however WILL receive an update in the future from bluray discs. See ly sticky in the high def software section. Slyce however will NOT be able to remove cinavia on initial release.

from cd freaks...cinavia videos of being cracked...your mileage may vary..LOL

http://www.myce.com/news/dvdranger-...of-existence-of-working-cinavia-module-66324/

I would normally turn this offer down, but since there is a lot of skepticism regarding our
cinavia module we have decided to release two 30 minute samples of the movie. Now this is for
demonstration purposes only. And these files will be removed after a few days. one will
be untouched the other file will have the cinavia removed. This hopefully will put some rumours to rest.

Code:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yrcrq3

Code:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxviuf

This doesn't actually prove anything as I'm pretty sure the DVD version of the film didn't contain Cinavia in all regions so all they had to do was take the audio from that and mux it in

Last edited:
This doesn't actually prove anything as I'm pretty sure the DVD version of the film didn't contain Cinavia in all regions so all they had to do was take the audio from that and mux it in

as I said...YMMV.

True, i'd have to see it first hand to believe it. I'm not saying they aint true, never have. Just sceptical as most of us here :)

Bdrips? Brrips? As in .avi or .mkv's? And no they are not planning on ever releasing an update for anydvd to remove cinavia. It has already been said that in order to remove cinavia the audio needs no be decoded in one way or another. That is beyond the scope of anydvd. That's not what it is designed to do
Well, Cinavia detection is disabled now for the main software players at least. Kudos to Slysoft.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56187 (official release)
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56248 (latest beta)

Last edited:
What i said is still valid. I said they are not planning on REMOVING it with anydvd. What is currently possible is anydvd prevents detection of the signal. Its still there, it just doesn't get picked up. As such its not a s.complete fix and only works for htpc. Not standalone

Well, Cinavia detection is disabled now for the main software players at least. Kudos to Slysoft.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56187 (official release)
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56248 (latest beta)

What i said is still valid. I said they are not planning on REMOVING it with anydvd. What is currently possible is anydvd prevents detection of the signal. Its still there, it just doesn't get picked up. As such its not a s.complete fix and only works for htpc. Not standalone
+1 on both. The current version of AnyDVD HD disables Cinavia detection for the major software players; that's a nice surprise, but not the final defeat of Cinavia. Only Slyce will eventually remove the Cinavia signal altogether (but not on initial release).

Need littel help

Have a iso 3D protected by cinavia and this movie want watch only 1 time.

Maybe if riiped audio hd Wit bd rebuilder or another toll this kill cinavia?

Al this time only need créate a dísc for watch in ps3 and not is important the audio only is the 3D video.

Any idea welcome.

Sorry for my english.

Back