• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blade house of chthon

They have a build of the scanner internally. They should have released a beta of it so we could all give feedback.

They obviously don't feel its ready yet or they would have done so by now. Give them time. They'll get it done.

They obviously don't feel its ready yet or they would have done so by now. Give them time. They'll get it done.
I'm fine with testing out whatever they have to report feedback to make it better for everyone. It's been being worked on for atleast a month so it should be stable enough to test.

I'm fine with testing out whatever they have to report feedback to make it better for everyone. It's been being worked on for atleast a month so it should be stable enough to test.
Not everybody understands what a BETA is so they will likely complain. But I guess that is what a private forum would be great for. I am a private tester for a browser I use. It usually goes to us then as a forum build after we have tested it, then stable when all bugs have been fixed.

Not everybody understands what a BETA is so they will likely complain. But I guess that is what a private forum would be great for. I am a private tester for a browser I use. It usually goes to us then as a forum build after we have tested it, then stable when all bugs have been fixed.
That's what I mean. The betas are not really public anyways.

Slysoft has private beta forum. Hasn't been used in a while, however. I suppose if they chose to use it for this it would be a good use for the private beta testers. :)

I'm going to start this post by saying I'm not trying to start trouble. I REALLY don't want that. With that said, however, this movie's been out for a week and we've not heard from anyone at Slysoft about whether it's even being worked on or not. It's totally understandable if there's a delay in getting the disc or if there's problems with it, etc. I just want to know from Slysoft whether it's even being looked into or not. I'm assuming it is but it would be more reassuring to hear it from someone at the company. Again, I'm not looking to start problems here or anything like that. I just want to know that this issue is being addressed. I can be patient so long as I know it's being looked into. Thanks!!

There are dozens of movies out with new copy protections, and they are all being worked on, including this one.

There are dozens of movies out with new copy protections, and they are all being worked on, including this one.

Thank you, Peer. I was just concerned that we hadn't heard from anyone in over a week about this particular movie. I had no real doubt that you guys were working on it, but, we were getting a little nervous that's all. :) Glad to know you guys are hard at work. Hit James upside the head with the foam bat for me. :D

I would appreciate the Anydvd status window being posted and a windows explorer screenshot of the contents in the video_ts folder as well.

But I'm 80% certain this is a problem disc with a messed up disc structure (I've got a feeling .ifos are going to be hard to post).

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 1.0A JUN06 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd+r (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1087152 sectors (2123 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FULL_OF_IT
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

sorry, wrong disc. Now I notice this has already been posted. Thanks

Last edited:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 1.0A JUN06 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd+r (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1087152 sectors (2123 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FULL_OF_IT
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
Here's the latest firmware for your drive.

http://sony.storagesupport.com/dvdrw/downloads/810AFW10F/810A_1.0f.zip

I'm going to start this post by saying I'm not trying to start trouble. I REALLY don't want that. With that said, however, this movie's been out for a week and we've not heard from anyone at Slysoft about whether it's even being worked on or not. It's totally understandable if there's a delay in getting the disc or if there's problems with it, etc. I just want to know from Slysoft whether it's even being looked into or not. I'm assuming it is but it would be more reassuring to hear it from someone at the company. Again, I'm not looking to start problems here or anything like that. I just want to know that this issue is being addressed. I can be patient so long as I know it's being looked into. Thanks!!

I agree too man but anydvd is not a free program.It is worth the money but when you have a "free" program getting past this newest protection,sooner,this is not good for slysoft.

Last edited:
I agree too man but anydvd is not a free program.It is worth the money but when you have a "free" program getting past this newest protection,sooner,It just makes me wonder sometimes. :clap:

That wasn't really the point. I was almost positive Slysoft was working on the issue but I hadn't heard from them in a while. The problem is usually attributed to them receiving the disc, which can take a while given where they're located. That is the case here, and they are also working on several other new protections at the same time which will obviously require more time. So, just because a free program is updated sooner, that doesn't necessarily make it better. :) AnyDVD is worth the money and it's worth having patience until they get a new version released. USUALLY it's within hours unless they need to acquire the actual disc. That will take longer. In the end, however, they will do it right and it will get updated to handle quite a few things all at once. That's worth waiting for IMO.

I'm a large consumer of information found on forums and never seem to add anything. In reading this thread and following all it's many leads I've been able to backup my copy of "Full of it".

As a novice I had to read between the lines and found a couple of other steps I needed to follow, well maybe only one of them was needed. In using that "other" product I found that I needed to stop Windows from autoplaying my DVD and I removed Sonic DLA.

Thanks again to all those that contribute to these forums!

Full of it

Anyone able to copy this movie. Movie is looped, just getting the PG-13 rating.

That's because a mod move the thread from the original area it was in.

Back