• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blade house of chthon

Having a problem backing up Full of it

This is not due to be released until 9/25/07 and is not a big title. But it has some interactual player stuff on it. I am sure that is what is messing up. I have tried a few different things and havent had any luck. Any DVD and Clone DVD will copy it but only one part about 10 minutes worth. Here is the info. Any advice??? I am sure it has something to do with the bup file location

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-160P6S PS01 2005/10/27 17:38
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1971712 sectors (3851 MBytes)
Total size: 3570888 sectors (6974 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FULL_OF_IT
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed ProtectDVD-Video protection!
Found & removed bogus title set!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

How does this thread help? This movie is not listed in this thread. I guess I could check out some of the third party stuff. Thanks for the reply.

My appoligies I actually read that post before I even made this thread. I must have read right over that title because I did not see Full of it listed. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help!!!

Can you post an Anydvd status screen please?

This is what anydvd says about this title webslinger:
Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW SH-S182M SB02 0901
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Size of first Layer: 1946848 sectors (3802 MBytes)
Total size: 3868276 sectors (7555 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLADE_HOUSE_OF_CHTHON
Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

I can't copy any more than the commentaries, but NOT getting the actual movie. Tried everything I know, and other programs too,, NaDa,,,
AnyDVD ROCKS!:bowdown::bowdown:
CloneDVD2 says the disk is dirty, clean it, the disk is flawless, but cleaned it anyway, that didnt help either***SIGH***

Watching you guys try to figure this stuff out is hilarious. I wish you luck!

/shrug. An old abandonware freeware ripper does a movie only rip of these discs perfectly fine.

Utter waste of time for protection developers . . .

This is what anydvd says about this title webslinger:
Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW SH-S182M SB02 0901
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Size of first Layer: 1946848 sectors (3802 MBytes)
Total size: 3868276 sectors (7555 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLADE_HOUSE_OF_CHTHON
Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

I can't copy any more than the commentaries, but NOT getting the actual movie. Tried everything I know, and other programs too,, NaDa,,,
AnyDVD ROCKS!:bowdown::bowdown:
CloneDVD2 says the disk is dirty, clean it, the disk is flawless, but cleaned it anyway, that didnt help either***SIGH***

Yes, the disc currently only works with this (and for movie only) method:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=52487&postcount=8

Curious as to why anyone from Slysoft has not commented yet on the progress of cracking this movie.

Curious as to why anyone from Slysoft has not commented yet on the progress of cracking this movie.

Either they're busy working on it, or they've not received the disc yet and have nothing to report. Either way, you won't hear from them until a fix is in place. This disc is a pain in the @$$ but it's possible to back up a full copy if you work hard enough at it. It just takes a monumental effort.

People need to be more patient in general.

Or willing to mess around with it themselves knowing that it's 99.9% failure but that 0.1% gives you hope. :D I'm going to update the third party section with what someone posted this morning on Doom9. I've yet to try it myself but apparently they got a full rip doing it this way. It does NOT involve AnyDVD at all so it doesn't belong in this post.

Full Of It

This movie does not work with anydvd 6.1.7.4 it cant find the movie its just like Blade.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, not everyone know about stickies. Some people are just now learning to use the internet. Have a little patience.

If one doesn't care for my suggestions to a newbie or anyone else to read the stickies and some of the previous posts, then......they can bite my big harry foot....:D

Back