• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blade house of chthon

C'mon people, get with it. It's been asked over and over again to post the AnyDVD status window, so far no one has done so.

I would appreciate the Anydvd status window being posted and a windows explorer screenshot of the contents in the video_ts folder as well.

But I'm 80% certain this is a problem disc with a messed up disc structure (I've got a feeling .ifos are going to be hard to post).

blade

it want give it to you.that is why no one has post it. want let you read it

blade

i found out that after you burn it and the logo plays over and over you can press the nexdt button on your remote and it will start the program.hope this help

blade

well thyat didnt work. when you choose play it goes back to the logo. just a messed up movie i guest

What about the anydvd status window? geez this again is needed as well as zipping up the IFO's so it can be looked at.

I would appreciate the Anydvd status window being posted and a windows explorer screenshot of the contents in the video_ts folder as well.

But I'm 80% certain this is a problem disc with a messed up disc structure (I've got a feeling .ifos are going to be hard to post).

So....are you wishing for the AI Scanner(tm) yet? :D

blade

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8801 2D06 VA153S61628068
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1946848 sectors (3802 MBytes)
Total size: 3868276 sectors (7555 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLADE_HOUSE_OF_CHTHON
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed ProtectDVD-Video protection!
Found & removed bogus title set!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8801 2D06 VA153S61628068
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1946848 sectors (3802 MBytes)
Total size: 3868276 sectors (7555 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLADE_HOUSE_OF_CHTHON
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed ProtectDVD-Video protection!
Found & removed bogus title set!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thank you for the Anydvd status screen

Am I mistaken in that this appears to be the first release with ProtectDVD in region 1??!?!?! It would seem they've expanded this PoS abortion of the DVD standard....this isn't a good trend.

Am I mistaken in that this appears to be the first release with ProtectDVD in region 1??!?!?!

Studio: New Line Home Video

/shrug

It's possible. It's also possible this protection is similar enough to Protect-dvd that Anydvd identifies it as such.

Studio: New Line Home Video

/shrug

It's possible. It's also possible this protection is similar enough to Protect-dvd that Anydvd identifies it as such.

Either way, this is NOT the kind of crap I want to see in region 1. Then again, when this fails on a great number of cheap "pc part" stand alone players and they get sued over it, maybe it is what I want to see.

(If you're confused by the "pc part" stand alone player comment...a lot of cheap stand alone players are nothing more than a PC dvd-rom drives connected to a circuit board decoder chipset. As a result they fail on this protection)

I fail to really see the reply as valid to my reply or yours SamuriHL. The AI scanner™ isn't a third party nor stating I haven't recieved this title yet.

I fail to really see the reply as valid to my reply or yours SamuriHL. The AI scanner™ isn't a third party nor stating I haven't recieved this title yet.

No, Charlie, I made a reference to a third party app and was thusly spawned into a new thread. Webslinger's response was quite appropriate to me.

Please click the link I posted. Thank you. I moved SamuriHL's post.

Last edited:
Back