• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD folder creation - CloneBD quits just before the end

WayToGo

Just tried a few of partial BD backups, only removing some audio tracks and on one occasion, converting the LPCM track to DTS. Everything seems ok, but just before reaching 100% CloneBD 1.1.0.0 just quits, no error messages. I'm left with just the BDMV folder and BACKUP/CLIPINF/PLAYLIST/STREAM folders and their contents. No index.bdmv and MovieObject.bdmv and of course it doesn't play.

Not 100% sure, but the source for these backups were protected BD images (created with older AnyDVD versions) mounted in VCD. Can this cause such an issue? The mounted images behave perfectly otherwise (in PowerDVD too).

CloneBD logfile please. On the "completion" page, hold down the ALT button on your keyboard. Save the logfile and attach it here AND send it to bugs@elby.ch and describe in the mail what happens

Thanks. If you mean this completion page, it is never reached. CloneBD quits just before that.

Unless i'm mistaking CloneBD generates dump files. Though not exactly sure where atm. Maybe @Reto or @Fabian Steiner can tell you where they're located by default

I've looked but I don't think they are created in this case. CloneBD seems to just close, it's not a typical Windows software crash.

AnyDVD/image in VCD was always the source, just not sure if it was a protected image in all cases (quite possible).

there's a difference between full crash dumps and user application dumps :) (which is what CloneBD creates afaik)

Tried extracting a protected image and using the folders as source. Also tried deselecting "maintain original menus" and even uninstalled antivirus (caused CBD problems recently). Problem remains.

Back