• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bad burn issues

If you want, you can also do this

a) run imgburn
b)Go to "Tools"-->"Filter Drive Load Order"
c) Select "incdrm" and "MxlW2k" and select "remove selected filter". Then click "ok" and reboot.

The problem with doing this, is that incd and musicmatch program files will still be on your system--and both of those programs will not function properly and may possibly cause issues since they weren't uninstalled properly.

@Webslinger

Could you tell me where you get all of your patience?
I am amazed!!

5. If you have an ide burner, do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

Me personally I don't recommend this at all. After you guys recommended me to do this with a problem I was having. My computer blue screened and I had to do a restore. It is also a Vista computer as is his, obvious by his screen shot.

Not to mention that regcleaner royally screwed my laptop up as well that you guys are always recomending us vista users to use.

but oddly enough all the problems I was having with my vista laptop went away the very second that I uninstalled anydvd. I convinced that Vista has some kind of protection on it that does not play well with anydvd.

Me personally I don't recommend this at all. After you guys recommended me to do this with a problem I was having. My computer blue screened and I had to do a restore. It is also a Vista computer as is his, obvious by his screen shot.

Not to mention that regcleaner royally screwed my laptop up as well that you guys are always recomending us vista users to use.

but oddly enough all the problems I was having with my vista laptop went away the very second that I uninstalled anydvd. I convinced that Vista has some kind of protection on it that does not play well with anydvd.

Vista is still a relatively new platform so issues are present but I've no doubt that Slysoft team are working on them. Normally, there are no compatibility issues but special circumstances can get in the way...:(

Vista is still a relatively new platform so issues are present but I've no doubt that Slysoft team are working on them. Normally, there are no compatibility issues but special circumstances can get in the way...:(
I've used AnyDVD and CloneDVD on Vista with no problems.

I've Vista and had some problems with burning and reading, but I just bought a new dvd-drive (SATA) and a new burner (SATA) and all was well again.

Burning like hell again:D

Me personally I don't recommend this at all.

Both Olli, who is the original author of clonedvd and James, the current developer of Anydvd, recommend using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.
Do this has resolved numerous issues.
And in fact, it is a sticky, in the cdfreaks forum:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=86829

That said, I don't usually recommend doing that on Vista systems, and typically I read through hundreds of support questions here (and I may have forgotten that someone is using Vista). Regardles, ccleaner is highly recommended (and works well with Vista users). Of course, beginners who don't know what they're doing should always be careful and backup their registries before making changes.

Last edited:
WELL I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO WEB! AND SO FAR I HAVE 31 VERBATIM COASTER:mad: so I must come to a conclusion that it is either my burner GONE BAD or supermediastore selling bunk disc I JUST BURNED 8 IN A ROW and all bad disc so the burner is dead completlynot burning any more

WELL I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO WEB! AND SO FAR I HAVE 31 VERBATIM COASTER:mad: so I must come to a conclusion that it is either my burner GONE BAD or supermediastore selling bunk disc I JUST BURNED 8 IN A ROW and all bad disc so the burner is dead completlynot burning any more
Get a new burner. If you are cool with ordering online, check out www.newegg.com

1. Ensure the serials on the clear inner plastic hub do not start with MAP6 or PAP6

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. If you have an ide burner and are using XP, do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

4. It is entirely possible that your burner is dying

I have been having the same problem and have tried 4 differnt types of media and have 3 burners all doing the same thing so i tried slowing down the burning speed to 6 times because 8 times still gave bad disc clonedvd did great at the reduced speed however when i use nero i can burn the movie at 16x only after the clonedvd upgrade did i have this problem

I have been having the same problem and have tried 4 differnt types of media and have 3 burners all doing the same thing so i tried slowing down the burning speed to 6 times because 8 times still gave bad disc clonedvd did great at the reduced speed however when i use nero i can burn the movie at 16x only after the clonedvd upgrade did i have this problem

Clonedvd interacts with/relies more on burner's firmware than some other programs. In this case, this sounds like a firmware compatibility issue with the blank media you're using. You may want to look for firmware updates for your burners. Regardless, burning at 16x on 16x rated media is generally not a good idea. 12x or 8x is preferable to ensure good burn quality.

thanks webby but i had checked firmware on all drives they were up to date
it doesnt bother me to burn at the slower speed i just know i didnt use to have to as a rule of thumb i usually burn at half speed what ever the disc says if 16x i burn at 8x etc.....

well never the less firm ware is up to date I bought maxell disc still getting fail burns it has to be my burner going bad

well never the less firm ware is up to date I bought maxell disc still getting fail burns it has to be my burner going bad

I would expect so. However, regular Maxell blank media should be avoided.
Maxell Plus and Maxell Broadcast Quality are the only good Maxell blank media.

You should probably be using Taiyo Yuden Premium or Verbatim instead.

But again . . .

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. Do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

ah! the burner is dead I burned 10 copies straight and all where bad . I hate to buy more taiyo and waste them on coaster I'm going to buy a new burner and test it out

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: ElbyCDFL
Lower Class Filter: PxHelp20
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: ElbyCDFL
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys
File Version: 4, 2, 0, 0 [4.2.0.0]
File Description: ElbyCDIO Filter Driver
Product Name: CloneCD
Product Version: 4, 2, 0, 0 [4.2.0.0]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: PxHelp20
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys
File Version: 2.02.57a [2.2.57.0]
File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
Product Name: PxHelp20
Product Version: [2.0.0.0]
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Filter Name: ElbyDelay
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.1.7.4
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.1.7.4
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2007 SlySoft, Inc.

Last edited:
ah! the burner is dead I burned 10 copies straight and all where bad . I hate to buy more taiyo and waste them on coaster I'm going to buy a new burner and test it out

Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: ElbyCDFL
Lower Class Filter: PxHelp20
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: ElbyCDFL
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys
File Version: 4, 2, 0, 0 [4.2.0.0]
File Description: ElbyCDIO Filter Driver
Product Name: CloneCD
Product Version: 4, 2, 0, 0 [4.2.0.0]
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: PxHelp20
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys
File Version: 2.02.57a [2.2.57.0]
File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
Product Name: PxHelp20
Product Version: [2.0.0.0]
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Filter Name: ElbyDelay
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.1.7.4
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.1.7.4
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2007 SlySoft, Inc.

If it's failing with Taiyo Yuden, I would get a different burner. :agree:

Back