• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bad burn issues

by the way my firmware is LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1693S - and I have these 4 to choose from and I have KS0B at the moment is this the right one? I have no clue:doh:

KS04, KS09, KS0A, KS0B
Can you please tell me what your drive interface is? SATA or IDE?

Filter Name: incdrm
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\incdrm.sys
File Version: 4, 0, 0, 16 [4.0.0.16]
File Description: Ahead MRW Filter Driver
Product Name: MRW reader
Product Version: 4, 0, 0, 16 [4.0.0.16]
Company Name: Ahead Software AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2002 Ahead Software and its licensors

UGH Uninstall Nero's incd. Packet writing software

Filter Name: MxlW2k
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\MxlW2k.sys
File Version: 1.1.0.121
File Description: MusicMatch Access Layer KMD
Product Name: MusicMatch Access Layer
Product Version: 1.1.0.121
Company Name: MusicMatch, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © 2000 MusicMatch, Inc.

Possible issue with Musicmatch:
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1293

Filter Name: sscdbhk5
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys
File Version: 1.10.81a [1.10.81.0]
File Description: Shared Driver Component
Product Name:
Product Version: [1.0.0.1]
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2003 Sonic Solutions

A Shared Driver Component used by Veritas and Sonic Solutions. Yet unknown which program it belongs to.

Filter Name: drvmcdb
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys
File Version: 3.21.65a [3.21.65.0]
File Description: Device Driver
Product Name:
Product Version: [1.0.0.1]
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Used by Sonic and Veritas. Yet unknown in which software it is used (possibly backup software).

1. Uninstall Nero's Incd, and ensure incdrm no longer appears in your filters. You don't
have to uninstall all of Nero, just incd.

2. I'd do the same for musicmatch (uninstall it) and ensure MxlW2k no longer appear in your filters.

3. Update to Anydvd 6.1.7.0 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.2

4. Reboot

5. If you have an ide burner, do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

6. Check your filters again, and ensure incdrm and mxlw2k no longer appear in your filters. In fact, list your filters again
to show that those two entries are gone. It's important to reboot after removing filters, as the changes may not
take affect until after you reboot.

7. I don't know if sscdbhk5 and drvmcdb are causing issues either. But if you still have problems, I would also uninstall your Sonic Solutions software until those two filters entries I just mentioned are also no longer listed.

That incd junk has really got to go. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead as it's more secure.

Last edited:
ok I'll try all this but I never had any problems and I had these programs way before slysoft products and i never had any problems until last 3 Ver updates :confused:

From Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

15. What programs may conflict with Anydvd and other Slysoft software?

If you're having problems with Anydvd or other Slysoft software, you might want to remove these other programs:

1. Musicmatch Jukebox
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1293

2. Pinnacle software
VOB Instant Drive (virtual drive, which uses ASAPIW2k.sys)
Pinnacle InstantWrite (packet writing software, which uses cdrdrv.sys)

Other Pinnacle software may install ASAPIW2k as well

visit http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/44/48261

also visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=203&page=4

3. Packet writing software in general (directcd, incd, etc.).
If you want this functionality, I recommend using DVD-RAM burners instead.

4. ONES, Zulu2, Recordnow! 4 and Digion Audio (PzWDM)

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=998&page=2

5. Nero's Incd

6. Directcd (possibly)

7. Arcsoft Photo impressions (or anything that installs afc.sys)

8. Dragtodisc

9. Drive Letter Access (more packet writing software from Veratis/Sonic Solutions)

10. CyberLink InstantBurn (more packet writing software)

11. Iviaspi.sys (sometimes installed by Windvd)
source: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=36523&postcount=9

12. Spybot Teatimer (only conflicts when installing)

13. DVD43 (can cause conflicts with Anydvd; moreover dvd43 only decrypts CSS)

ok I'll try all this but I never had any problems and I had these programs way before slysoft products and i never had any problems until last 3 Ver updates :confused:

Then you were lucky as Incd and other packet writing software is known to cause issues, and that musicmatch problem has been around for ages.

sorry dint see your post it is IDE

Then also ensure you do step 5 from my previous post:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=43817&postcount=22
(using the ide busmaster drivers that came from Microsoft--and not from your motherboard).

I'm far less certain that your burner is dying, and I'm leaning towards 3rd party driver/filter conflicts with Clonedvd, especially
since you have incd (which is a really bad idea to have installed in general) and musicmatch on your system (and may also not be using standard ide busmaster drivers).

Last edited:

:confused: OMG Thats just to many programs to remove I never had any issues with slysoft before a year later my burner start acting up and I don't think it is any of these programs causing it to missed burn. I'm just going to buy a new PC just for this purpose of burning movies :mad: I have no time to be getting all tech. I still think the burner is just dying I was told Lite on was one of the best besides Pioneer, JVC and Panasonic go figure.
Ok check this out I was burning on my wife laptop just a min ago same problem with her laptop her laptop has none of these programs I have on my pc I was burning " Are you done yet" and it skips at the start of the disc so??? Bad media? bad burner? I give up I'll be buying a new PC this week just for burning purpose.

:confused: OMG Thats just to many programs to remove I never had any issues with slysoft before a year later my burner start acting up and I don't think it is any of these programs causing it to missed burn.

Two programs (incd and musicmatch) are too much to remove (you don't have to uninstall all of Nero, just incd)? :confused:

Well then good luck to you. Many people have had burning issues before with Clonedvd, removed incd, and the problem magically vanished (same goes for musicmatch). I've done a lot of troubleshooting on these forums (probably more than anyone else here). I'm not lying. Incd and musicmatch have caused conflicts on people's systems with Clonedvd. Removing them (especially incd) worked.

Do whatever and believe whatever you want.

Last edited:
Hey don't take it the wrong way bro I do appreciate the help I just don't have the patience to get all tech on this I rather just buy a new PC or new burner and use it for one purpose only. but thanks man for really trying did not mean to get you upset there. peace!

Hey don't take it the wrong way bro I do appreciate the help I just don't have the patience to get all tech on this I rather just buy a new PC or new burner and use it for one purpose only. but thanks man for really trying did not mean to get you upset there. peace!

How is getting a new burner going to help you if you still have incd and musicmatch installed?
If the problem is a conflict between those programs and Clonedvd, then your issues will just persist.
Anyway, do what you want.

All you have to do is follow these steps (it's not that hard--and chances are you don't have to bother with #7):

1. Uninstall Nero's Incd, and ensure incdrm no longer appears in your filters. You don't
have to uninstall all of Nero, just incd.

2. I'd do the same for musicmatch (uninstall it) and ensure MxlW2k no longer appear in your filters.

3. Update to Anydvd 6.1.7.0 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.2

4. Reboot

5. If you have an ide burner, do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651

6. Check your filters again, and ensure incdrm and mxlw2k no longer appear in your filters. In fact, list your filters again
to show that those two entries are gone. It's important to reboot after removing filters, as the changes may not
take affect until after you reboot.

7. I don't know if sscdbhk5 and drvmcdb are causing issues either. But if you still have problems, I would also uninstall your Sonic Solutions software until those two filters entries I just mentioned are also no longer listed.

That incd junk has really got to go. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead as it's more secure.

Last edited:
:confused: Web where do I go to find Nero's Incd ?

Typically Nero's uninstall program allows you to select incd to remove.

You may also find something under control panel-->add/remove programs

Keep in mind you should only be uninstalling Incd--not all of Nero.

If you have to just uninstall all of Nero, and then reinstall Nero without the incd option.

Last edited:
well it looks like I'm going to have to Uninstall nero I do not have the option to just uninstall INCD

by the way I'm running Nero Version: 6.6.0.16 not sure if this make any difference .

Do you have a Nero folder under start-->all programs-->Nero
(or Ahead)?

Do you have a Nero setup program?

If so, run it, and see if you can "change/modify" the setup installation. From there you may be able to uninstall incd.

There is an incd cleaner program, but I find it causes a lot of problems (like wiping a lot of filter entries that you don't want wiped).

Back