• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bad burn issues

I have owned two Lite On DVD Recorder/Players, personally their products are cheap and the quality is not there. Get you another burner, I have recorded over 50 DVD's without a problem, see sig.

Got 2 new burners one was the new light scribe Lite On and the other one was a NEC I installed both burner and I'm using the new taiyo yuden water shield white inkjet it is really water proof . This burner burns like a charm perfect burns and perfect labels printed on the surface. These disc are awesome and bit more costly, but worth every dime, a pro quality prints 8) paid $74.99 for 100 and after using 15 and zero errors I went ahead and ordered 500 more for $345.00 ;) I did try to burn 2 disc at X16 and 2 at X8 and perfect copies but I'm sticking with X4 :p

I wish I could just buy 1 and see what those watershields are like, I bet they are the best.:agree:

Back