Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lone Wolf, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Noted. I was just copying and pasting, basically . . .

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

I wish we could have avatars too, but it's not a big deal. I'm here to help people and occasionally get help when I need it. As long as I can do those things, I'm happy.

3. bubbles19

bubbles19 Active Member

Better watch out you don't get a chill then Zeb:D

4. Cloned dvd

Cloned dvd Guest

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed already.. I quickly looked over this section before posting here.

the rules state:
    Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
    Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.​

I totally agree with both....

My issue is simple, it seems that only mods (and above) currently have access to having avatars... Are there any plans to adding this feature to us "average" folk?

Curious is all...

5. Webslinger

6. Cloned dvd

Cloned dvd Guest

For those who did not want to click the link...

the powers that be says :disagree: to avatars for all users... Stating that it would be a waste of space.

Thanks slinger!

Someone should edit the "official forum rules" since they don't fit the way the site is ran.

7. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

Well, it's rather interesting. Zebadee isn't a forum leader, he's not a mod, he's not a member of Slysoft team. Yet he has an avatar that's displayed for all to see. He's a senior member and I am a senior member, but what's the difference that warrants him having an avatar that's displayed and not me? :(

8. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Go here: http://forum.slysoft.com/. Look at the right side of the screen in the rows related to the individual forums. I think that says it all.

Edit: You did actually read the forum leaders page, right? If so then you might want to get your eyes checked.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  9. Webslinger

Zebadee is a forum leader, and he's a Super Moderator.

10. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

His title doesn't reflect that, unlike yours.

11. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

He wished not to have a moderator title but rather the same title ranks we go through.