• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I wish we could have avatars too, but it's not a big deal. I'm here to help people and occasionally get help when I need it. As long as I can do those things, I'm happy.

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed already.. I quickly looked over this section before posting here.

the rules state:
Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.​

I totally agree with both....

My issue is simple, it seems that only mods (and above) currently have access to having avatars... Are there any plans to adding this feature to us "average" folk?

Curious is all...

Well, it's rather interesting. Zebadee isn't a forum leader, he's not a mod, he's not a member of Slysoft team. Yet he has an avatar that's displayed for all to see. He's a senior member and I am a senior member, but what's the difference that warrants him having an avatar that's displayed and not me? :(

Well, it's rather interesting. Zebadee isn't a forum leader, he's not a mod, he's not a member of Slysoft team. Yet he has an avatar that's displayed for all to see. He's a senior member and I am a senior member, but what's the difference that warrants him having an avatar that's displayed and not me? :(

Go here: http://forum.slysoft.com/. Look at the right side of the screen in the rows related to the individual forums. I think that says it all.

Edit: You did actually read the forum leaders page, right? If so then you might want to get your eyes checked.

Last edited:
He wished not to have a moderator title but rather the same title ranks we go through.

Back