• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Availability of Mastercard as purchase option

I am just giving you good advice take it or don't . Bitcoin is so easy its pathetic, do a little research, you can buy the exact amount and save an extra 10% which would cover more than any fees. Bitcoin is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No offence intended RedFox1 As I said I appreciate the work you are doing. I have already replaced all my SlySoft licenses with RedFox licenses sd I can't benefit from the Bitcoin discount. I was just letting you know how I was viewing the current payment system.

Hi,
Can anyone from RedFox give a clear indication when payment via a Mastercard credit card will be accepted?
Further, if said availability appears after the expiry of the introductory 20% discount (July 25th?), will you extend the period to accommodate Mastercard users?
I have been a Slysoft Lifetime License holder
I understand and accept that RedFox has no obligation to honour such licenses.
Hence I wish to purchase a new RedFox License.
Currently, I cannot. I do not own a Visa Credit card
I donot wish to jump through all of the hoops involved in using bitcoin - particularly since the majority of the "hoops" are North-American orientated and I reside east of that locale.
Thanks for your attention to this

I just re-bought my lifetime license.
Use a credit union or a bank....ask for a prepaid Visa card that an be used for international purchases...and make sure the teller understands that. I was read the names of 5 countries that Visa has blocked for payment because of terrorism. I believe I can exclude Red Fox for these concerns. When you get your card you must activate it....follow the instructions on the back of card and also write down the bank's name, address, customer support phone number for the Red Fox web site on the form you fill out for purchase. I also put more money on my Visa in case I had to pay the additional fee of 4% for the purchase outside the USA. After all that I was ready and everything went smooth with Red Fox.

I finally got my first Visa card. Even though I have 4 mastercards already, I applied for a Visa just so I could take advantage of the 20% off promo, but it's too late now. Any chance this could be extended to me as a courtesy given my long standing loyalty?

File a support ticket, maybe they'll be able to help until they do a new one perhaps when the mc issues are resolved.

In same boat as original poster on thread. Former Slysoft Lifetime license holder. Looking to buy new lifetime license. Have MC not Visa. Not interested in Bitcoin.

Wow. I just returned from holidays and was hoping this issue would be resolved by now. I guess I'm SOL since the message I've inferred from RedFox is this: "Use the payment options offered or piss off". Well, I guess I'm going to piss off because I am not going to buy a pre-paid Visa card only to find out later that it doesn't work with your payment provider (Yes, this has happened to me before). I'm also not interested in delving into the shadow realms of Bitcoin. I might check back in a month or two to see if the RedFox's attitude has changed. Maybe by then RedFox will have more of an interest in offering other ways to pay them rather than telling us that we need to bend over backwards to give them our money.

Redfox doesn't have an attitude towards a certain method one way or another. There's technical issues with the MasterCard payment processor and that's it. Those technical issues have to be resolved, no more no less. Blaming redfox for issues out of their control is just ignorant. Nobody is telling you to 'piss off'.

As far as visa prepaid goes, multiple users have used them with success. You just need to make it clear you can't one that works with international purchases.

Ch2vron, there's a big difference between criticizing and blaming. I am criticizing Redfox because they don't really seem interested in trying to fix the problem. 4 months have now passed and it doesn't look like anything has changed.

Then you're mistaking. As I've said before, just because nothing is happening on the front-end doesn't mean nothing is happening on the backend. Unless you're working for redfox (which I doubt) or for a MasterCard payment processor, you have no idea what the problem may be and how easy or difficult it may be to fix.

Don't make assumptions for things you have no proof of or know anything about.

Ch2vron, there's a big difference between criticizing and blaming. I am criticizing Redfox because they don't really seem interested in trying to fix the problem. 4 months have now passed and it doesn't look like anything has changed.
Getting a credit card acceptance is very hard for RedFox. We are not a company (like SlySoft was), we are just a "project". Be insured: we are trying hard to get Mastercard and I am quite convinced to have it soon (please don't ask me how soon). Life is not that easy for outlaws these days...

Maybe you should give Bitcoin a chance, forum user Sabertooth did a great guide (buy Bitcoin with credit card and purchase AnyDVD):
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-bitcoin-for-us-purchasers-using-circle.69742/
Many newbies tried this guide and it took them 15 minutes to get the license. You will even get an additional 10% Bitcoin discount.

Ivan

I am criticizing Redfox because they don't really seem interested in trying to fix the problem. 4 months have now passed and it doesn't look like anything has changed.
Did you ever consider that the problem is with MC, not RedFox and their credit card processing?

MC might not want to do business with the China-based CC processor RedFox is using, similar to PayPal wouldn't allow SlySoft to use them as a payment method.

Not having a MC option when one was available earlier is hurting RedFox's business, they are losing customers because of it. I doubt very much they are deliberately not doing all they can do to get more licenses sold.

Last edited:
I used my MC credit card (not debit card) last week to pay for my license in BTC through Circle. Easy Peazy.

Raybo
Welcome aboard, nice to hear a success story. And one without hassles. :)

Alright, my yearly subscription is up and now I can not renew since you don't have the Mastercard option, once again. What's up with this crap?

nothing, mastercard doesn't want to deal with redfox. That's nothing redfox can help

Alright, my yearly subscription is up and now I can not renew since you don't have the Mastercard option, once again. What's up with this crap?
Phaoto maybe the advice in posts 50 and 53 of this thread may help you even if it involves using Bitcoin.

As I told you in another thread you crossposted in, MC is not an option now. Try Bitcoin, or a Walmart Pre paid Visa if you are in the US.

Back