• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Availability of Mastercard as purchase option

Bitcoin is perfect for redfox. Completely anonymous transaction between sender and receiver and not a chance in hell authorities such as the MPAA will be able to seize it.

Hi,

I've been a lifetime user of AnyDVD Slysoft. I've recently downloaded the trial version; however, I wanted to take advantage of the 20% discount since it expires tomorrow, but there isn't a choice for MasterCard. This is all I have for a credit card, and my trial will be expiring August 2. Will the discount rate be extending? Further, will MC become a choice before the expiration of my trial? Would really like to purchase.

Chances are good it will be extended. Another option is to buy bitcoin with your mc and use that. Bitcoin gives an additional 10% off.

Hi,

I've been a lifetime user of AnyDVD Slysoft. I've recently downloaded the trial version; however, I wanted to take advantage of the 20% discount since it expires tomorrow, but there isn't a choice for MasterCard. This is all I have for a credit card, and my trial will be expiring August 2. Will the discount rate be extending? Further, will MC become a choice before the expiration of my trial? Would really like to purchase.

If you live in the US or UK . There is a way to use your cc to purchase by using bitcoin. It's called circle and a user @Sabertooth posted an informative guide to help use circle. You can give that a go if you like .
There's also an extra 10% discount for using bitcoin when ordering.
If you decide to use bitcoin when your order is complete and payment is sent/received. Refresh (F5) the order completion page ie 4/4 and your key(s) are there for download. You don't have to wait on email for them.

I'm still waiting for funds to show in my new bitcoin account with Coinjar in Australia, and the discount cutoff is imminent. I had been waiting for the MasterCard option. Coinjar seem to accept credit card payments from UK users, but not Australian ones, so there is a trend there. But it doesn't matter at all now with this account. They use something like BPay for money transferring, which Australians would know.

No MasterCard option and no extension of the discount... I hope they both come back at the same time (which makes sense). However, how should I know if and when they become available again before the (possible) new discount runs out? I have never received an e-mail from Redfox based on my Slysoft licenses I purchased in the past to tell me that Redfox is up and running. I really wanted to buy a new license using MasterCard... I do not want to do it the difficult way by buying bitcoins and was really hoping both the discount and MasterCard would appear soon (I checked regularly during the last weeks).

Strange situation: I want to buy but cannot pay. Not because I do not have any money, but because the seller cannot accept my money o_O

The only options for you then are to keep checking, or to buy a prepaid Visa card that is also good for international purchases. Some prepaid cards are local only, so check before buying.

No MasterCard option and no extension of the discount... I hope they both come back at the same time (which makes sense). However, how should I know if and when they become available again before the (possible) new discount runs out? I have never received an e-mail from Redfox based on my Slysoft licenses I purchased in the past to tell me that Redfox is up and running. I really wanted to buy a new license using MasterCard... I do not want to do it the difficult way by buying bitcoins and was really hoping both the discount and MasterCard would appear soon (I checked regularly during the last weeks).

Strange situation: I want to buy but cannot pay. Not because I do not have any money, but because the seller cannot accept my money o_O
Its not that we wont accept your money, its the bureaucracy in the USA that wont let credit card company's and Paypal and other payments providers do business with RedFox because we are a project and not a company. Thank the AACS-LA.

Its not that we wont accept your money...

I know, that's why I wrote "cannot" and not "wont". Because Ch3vron explained it was a technical issue with Mastercard and he also said it the offer would probably be extended I sort of counted on that, especially because I know how (good) the people behind Redfox are. Therefore I am still hoping that the offer will (temporarily) return once they can accept MasterCard again.

mastercard so that was really not available? and what will you do to be a problem even with the visa?

Chances are good it will be extended. Another option is to buy bitcoin with your mc and use that. Bitcoin gives an additional 10% off.
Do you mean you can actually get 30% off? Heck I would probably find a way to get involved with bitcoin and do that.

Not anymore, the 20% introduction discount ended the day before yesterday. The bitcoin discount is still active, so at moment the max you can get is 10%. Now the staff needs to decide if it's going to be extended due to MasterCard issues.

just found this thread... another MasterCard user checking in that was hoping for that option. after reading this I better understand the issue. An extension would be nice and I'll just go the bitcoin with MasterCard route. I know nothing about bitcoin so didn't realize combining was an option.

> I am still hoping that the offer will (temporarily) return once they can accept MasterCard again.

+1..
Fair with the (temporary) extended offer applying only to Mastercard purchases.

+1...
Also waiting for MC option + temp extended discount offer...

Its not that we wont accept your money, its the bureaucracy in the USA that wont let credit card company's and Paypal and other payments providers do business with RedFox because we are a project and not a company. Thank the AACS-LA.
So this means that it may take for ever before you obtain permission from mastercard...I hope you get lucky...

So this means that it may take for ever before you obtain permission from mastercard...I hope you get lucky...
Not a matter of getting lucky. Use Visa or Bitcoin if you want the program. Thats it.

Please do not wait for MC, use Visa or Bitcoin, if you are waiting for MC you wont have the program.
RedFox1 I appreciate your promotional efforts on behalf of RedFox.Bz but I feel that what confuses MasterCard holders is how does VISA continue to be acceptable while. MasterCard is not. Regarding BitCoin in my country it has a very unsavoury reputation because of the perception that it is associated with Criminals. The volatility of the exchange rate which, I was told by a shopkeeper who accepted BitCoin, varies between dealer. the last I heard 1 Bitcoin was worth AUD$540.00 and results in people having unspent BitCoin with little prospect of being able to spend it. I know it is possible to purchase fractions of BitCoin but each transaction incurs a fee and the process is cumbersome, I am sure I am not alone in this perception of BitCoin. If you are able to I would be grateful if you could clarify as to why MasterCard is having problems and Visa is not.

I am just giving you good advice take it or don't . Bitcoin is so easy its pathetic, do a little research, you can buy the exact amount and save an extra 10% which would cover more than any fees. Bitcoin is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back